[Cope] Anyone else in the same boat as me?

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

Since i started looksmaxxing a year ago, i havent really noticed a change in quality/quantity of girls ive pulled. In fact i used to pull more before jfl.

Ive gone gym, leaned out a lot, skinmaxxed and loads of other shit and gained 1-2psl (now thinking if that even means anything) but now "looksmaxxing" lives rent free in my head. All this effort into researching shit, mental masturbation, counting calories, macros and sticking to them have caused relationships with peers to get rocky and uni grades to plummet.

All this for very little benefit, plus witnessing my nt low inhib below average looking friends pull is fucking torture and pure demotivation

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
Dogs

Dogs

Zephir
I dunno man if you gained 1-2 psl I remember when you were first posting on here your only problem was really softmaxing

Casadonis

Casadonis

Enthusiast
Can't relate. Had the most success when I capped out my softmaxxing

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

I dunno man if you gained 1-2 psl I remember when you were first posting on here your only problem was really softmaxing
I was looksmaxing when i was lurking here, mostly losing fat, which was when i improved a lot. I agree, since making the account i havent really improved much
you use my reverse version of your avi?
based (y)
Ofc, i wanted a change but also liked my original avi

tylerhunter97

tylerhunter97

Apprentice
Looksmaxing provides better looks while fucking up your mentality. Which eventually changes nothing in the end unless you go from 5 PSL to 7 PSL etc. which would enable incels to improve via positive feedback from society. That's why 90% of this forum won't benefit from looksmaxing alone as they lack the social skills, have rejection fear, and lack of confidence against criticism from women

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

You probably became a mentalcel, this place has good advice for your looks but the mentality is toxic to the brain
Its a fucking mental asylum as well, my poor discipline means every time i try to leave i always come back
Looksmaxing provides better looks while fucking up your mentality. Which eventually changes nothing in the end unless you go from 5 PSL to 7 PSL etc. which would enable incels to improve via positive feedback from society. That's why 90% of this forum won't benefit from looksmaxing alone as they lack the social skills, have rejection fear, and lack of confidence against criticism from women
I feel like the majority here, myself included, will never get to that point of good looks, where aproaches from females or blindingly positive reactions from our environment are provoked. This coupled with the fact most are socially awkward means not much will change

Last edited:
IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
I personally had 3/4 explicit feedbacks this year, more than in the previous years

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

avi is ashild ringhus
the things that truly set ur league are the things u cant change

harmony, ratios, eye area, lower third (natural looking fitting into harmony)

its like. take a GL person then watch him looksminned to the point hes like bloated, out of shape, skin not best condition etc and he will still mog people that are looksmaxxed

its all about getting ur goals and perception right, otherwise ur chasing an imaginary dragon (95% of the forum is chasing imaginary dragon)

buflek

buflek

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
rly dont listen to this blackpill bullshit. only incels and autists who have no social circle or girls believe in every word from it. it doesnt always apply, often tbh, like others mentioned, if you ever had success before this site, don’t change anything.

i actually got better results with girls from looksmaxxing but some shit written on here is just plain stupid and ridiculous

Goblin

Goblin

𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 π›πžπŸπ¨π«πž 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐑?
the things that truly set ur league are the things u cant change

harmony, ratios, eye area, lower third (natural looking fitting into harmony)

its like. take a GL person then watch him looksminned to the point hes like bloated, out of shape, skin not best condition etc and he will still mog people that are looksmaxxed

its all about getting ur goals and perception right, otherwise ur chasing an imaginary dragon (95% of the forum is chasing imaginary dragon)
I'm chasing the rope

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

What are your eyebrowmaxxing/ hairmaxxing/ skinmaxing routine?
I think a lip reduction would help you
For eyebrows i just trimmed them to make them look neater/less neanderthalic
For hair i just grew it out and most of the time i showered, i used nizoral shampoo otherwise my long hair would make me look homeless
For skin vit c serum and hyaluronic acid serum, aloe vera gel, vit c 500mg and shit ton of water

Reggina Calcio

Reggina Calcio

Trainee
Stopped reading at "gained 1-2 psl points" wtf

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

Weirdo
This. Looks isn't everything but it's a prerequisite for everything. After you pass the looks threshold it's about everything else.

onnysk

onnysk

Arcanologist
also worth mentioning, I believe the worst rating you can be is 6-6.5 where youre neither Chad territory but also no betabux so girls cant put you in a box and find use for you

girls dream is a betabux that is low inhib or Chad that betabuxes

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lifewasted OffTopic 10
S OffTopic 12
5 OffTopic 17