anyone else like being read bed time stories by their girl

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Sometimes I’ll get in my comfy pajamas and cuddle up and I’ll tell her “tell me one of my favorites again” and go mimimimi 😴 as she sweetly tells me a story about some cute villager frogs and other fairy tales

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape and Trilogy
Sometimes I’ll get in my comfy pajamas and cuddle up and I’ll tell her “tell me one of my favorites again” and go mimimimi 😴 as she sweetly tells me a story about some cute villager frogs and other fairy tales
Mommy issues
High t trait

i would love it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Cmon why man
U gotta understand my girls only do what I say. I obviously lose the aura of authority when I ask to be read a bed time story like an infant. As nice as it might be, this is why (partly) girls like me and I will never be and have never been cucked

U gotta understand my girls only do what I say. I obviously lose the aura of authority when I ask to be read a bed time story like an infant. As nice as it might be, this is why (partly) girls like me and I will never be and have never been cucked
You’re probably with used up sluts so it makes sense. But I live that Disney fairy tale life with my virgin so that’s probably why

You’re probably with used up sluts so it makes sense. But I live that Disney fairy tale life with my virgin so that’s probably why
No bro virgins want big strong man just like any other bitch

No bro virgins want big strong man just like any other bitch
Nah but she wants me and I dicked her down NEXT!

• +1
Reactions: mid
@buflek does that to me sometimes except he reads me manga instead of traditional story books

@klip11 has he ever done that to you

• JFL
@buflek does that to me except he reads me manga instead of traditional story books
Nah I’m finna read you your last rites faggot how bou dah 💀

thats cute

• +1
Fakecel

• JFL