Anyone else looks in the mirror and thinks they look good but then looks in their camera

V

VolcelFTW

Iron
Tired of this man. Thinking I’m MTN, but then opening my camera and seeing my face. And yeah ik about distortion but got rated subhuman and got like a 3 on photofeeler. Been softmaxing since Jan and wondering if it’s going to be worth it

You might be bad at taking photos, you might also just need to lose more weight.

Or you might have a mental cope/complex that makes you think you’re better looking than you are.

Personally, I felt that way too a couple years ago but since actually improving my looks I’ve started to feel happy and well represented with how I look in pictures. I also definitely started understanding better how cameras work and how to present yourself in pictures.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
You might be bad at taking photos, you might also just need to lose more weight.

Or you might have a mental cope/complex that makes you think you’re better looking than you are.

Personally, I felt that way too a couple years ago but since actually improving my looks I’ve started to feel happy and well represented with how I look in pictures. I also definitely started understanding better how cameras work and how to present yourself in pictures.
I think it might be a combination of them all. Thanks though

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge