anyone else nervous about having people around their computer due to this site/bp community

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing
Like i'm scared i'll have some .org tabs open or 'looksmax.org' with the fast banana emoji will pop up if i were to type l into the search engine, or worse, if i'm in my files and there's pictures of some good looking dudes pop up. or if i'm on youtube and some blackpill youtube vidoes pop up.

Being in this online community has made having normies with me as i'm on my laptop a HUGE risk.

I'm considering stopping posting on here on my laptop and only logging in with my other desktop that's tucked somewhere else and making a new youtube account without bp/lookism shit

anyone relate?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, socialcel, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
I thought BP meant bone-pressed. :feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, horizontallytall, socialcel and 3 others
Like i'm scared i'll have some .org tabs open or 'looksmax.org' with the fast banana emoji will pop up if i were to type l into the search engine, or worse, if i'm in my files and there's pictures of some good looking dudes pop up. or if i'm on youtube and some blackpill youtube vidoes pop up.

Being in this online community has made having normies with me as i'm on my laptop a HUGE risk.

I'm considering stopping posting on here on my laptop and only logging in with my other desktop that's tucked somewhere else and making a new youtube account without bp/lookism shit

anyone relate?
just use incognito or something

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and yeeyeeslayer
yes all the time

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
No I do all my private browsing in a VM :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel