Anyone else notice that women on average have better faces than men?

JayAscension

JayAscension

Digital Slime
If they were to transition to a trans man, they would be highly attractive pal-wise. I’ve seen many trans dudes who look like genuine men but just highly attractive. I later found out that they were originally female.

Women in general look better than men. Facially.
Men are supposed to look aggressive and manly, ladies are supposed to look cute and feminine. The purpose of estrogen and testosterone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, watah, Pikabro and 3 others
If they were to transition to a trans man, they would be highly attractive pal-wise. I’ve seen many trans dudes who look like genuine men but just highly attractive. I later found out that they were originally female.

Men are supposed to look aggressive and manly, ladies are supposed to look cute and feminine. The purpose of estrogen and testosterone.
Cause most men are delusional bluepilled and don’t care about their looks

• +1
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2
They reall dont. Take away the makeup and huge fat pads and generally small skulls, theyre just overgrown children with tits. You dont really find a lot of children ugly for the same reason. Theyre meant to look easy on the eyes, but even the most beautiful women is nothing next to some random HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, jinnu, watah and 8 others
They reall dont. Take away the makeup and huge fat pads and generally small skulls, theyre just overgrown children with tits. You dont really find a lot of children ugly for the same reason. Theyre meant to look easy on the eyes, but even the most beautiful women is nothing next to some random HTN
on krishna

• JFL
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2 and BrahminBoss
Make up. And womens Faces can tolerate 20 lbs Weight gain without Any extra muscle. Slab 20 lbs fat on an average normie and They Are fucked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Fuck it's the opposite here

Yes ofc they’re the fairer sex

I dont think so, it could be true because men go through more serious shit in life particularly fighting or dangerous events but all else equal it's not really true