Anyone else played this game growing up?

K

Kamui

Inactive
Super Hero Squad Online

From the ages of like 6-11 I played the absolute fuck out of this game and played it nearly everyday and collected almost every character in the game

Sadly it got shut down in 2017 cuz the deal between Marvel and the company that made the game ended

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun, Sushifart, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Super Hero Squad Online

From the ages of like 6-11 I played the absolute fuck out of this game and played it nearly everyday and collected almost every character in the game

Sadly it got shut down in 2017 cuz the deal between Marvel and the company that made the game ended

Not this specific game but another one of the super hero squad on the DS and Wii

Would also watch the tv show

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Kamui
IMG 0104

• Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun and Kamui
was this one of those paid games?
i just played pixel gun 3d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
was this one of those paid games?
i just played pixel gun 3d
No it was free but you had to pay for membership to get coins and other shit

• Woah
Reactions: shabby890
I think I might have played it

I played it on the PSP

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Never heard of it

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Did you ever play spiral knights on miniclip

• Love it
Reactions: Pikabro
No, but I had this.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 60051 and Kamui
Super Hero Squad Online

Not the game but I used to watch the show and play with the toys. I liked Thor cos I like robust moggers and used to act like a barbaric bbc BVLL

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui
Ancient game bro :lul:
I played I think. Is it the one with the multiple marvel worlds and it was 3rd person? I remember swinging around the starter town and mogging the lobby with my symbiote spiderman

Ancient game bro :lul:
I played I think. Is it the one with the multiple marvel worlds and it was 3rd person? I remember swinging around the starter town and mogging the lobby with my symbiote spiderman
Yeah that one lol

I use to beg my mom for the shield membership cuz I wanted all the Spider-Man related heroes

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
I played pvz Garden warfare, i was literally addicted to the Point where I'd eat my food as fast as I could TK continue playing

I played the PS2 and Wii game of Super Hero Squad iiirc and also a videogame on their website that was goated af it was like a tower/ city defense strategical simulator that shit lasted like 5 hours if you wanted to defeat Victor Von Doom tbh ngl