anyone else pursueing radical life extension?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
for me, the first step is general healthmaxxing and dietary and other lifestyle inputs aspects of anti-ageing. but i do intend to pursue radical lifespan extension with accompanied healthspan and ideally youthspan. seems like anti ageing is a very common area of interest, but few are actually highly focussed on this (obsessed). if u have anything interesting to say, i would like to communicate

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and GabachoCopium
Reverse anti ageing is better
Do drugs and do roids
Life isnt worth to live after youth
This is the regret free way of living

you can follow the diet of that one guy whos trying to reverse his age with millions

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
there isn't really a thing that extends life its all about prevention most people do medical grade research come up to that conclusion

Reverse anti ageing is better
Do drugs and do roids
Life isnt worth to live after youth
This is the regret free way of living
no shit nigga , that why i slow and reverse ageing to extend youthspan

you can follow the diet of that one guy whos trying to reverse his age with millions
@You would rather believe rogan then this man

• +1
bryan johnson's approach is irrational and highly flawed

still , i have some respect for his extremism and measurements

there isn't really a thing that extends life its all about prevention most people do medical grade research come up to that conclusion
wdym? prevention of ageing? thats what i researchinjg

wdym? prevention of ageing? thats what i researchinjg
but life extension isn't really possible more genetic than anything, could die of cancer at 30 cause of family factors,

• Hmm...
bryan johnson's approach is irrational and highly flawed

still , i have some respect for his extremism and measurements
why, is there a better diet?

but life extension isn't really possible more genetic than anything
anything is possible , genetics are extremely important but are not fundamentally limiting like people seem to believe
could die of cancer at 30 cause of family factors,
i would agree if u replaced "family factors" with EMF.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
anything is possible , genetics are extremely important but are not fundamentally limiting like people seem to believe

i would agree if u replaced "family factors" with EMF.
yea but there has been a trend and correlation that certain races tend to live way longer than others just based on genetics despite smoking like everyday for 50+ years

yea but there has been a trend and correlation that certain races tend to live way longer than others just based on genetics despite smoking like everyday for 50+ years
u goon!

asians live double as long as whites right? actually no maximum lifespan of them is the same

genetics mean a lot when u compare a human and a mouse, not so much when u compare a human and a human. different genetics respond to the same environment differently, but in the right environment their potential is more or less the same (genetic potential is a cope, im talking about nature potential)

I researched many things around this but I became less interested after that doctor Stanfeld started debunking most of the interesting supplements
David Sinclair also is clearly snake oil salesman

• JFL
u goon!

asians live double as long as whites right? actually no maximum lifespan of them is the same

genetics mean a lot when u compare a human and a mouse, not so much when u compare a human and a human. different genetics respond to the same environment differently, but in the right environment their potential is more or less the same (genetic potential is a cope, im talking about nature potential)
i guess, but i think its a lot more accurate to see results in humans than mouse i know you love your mouse research i did too until i realized hair research translates terribly into humans. Genetic potential isn't really cope when your heart just randomly fails at 70 or something despite avoiding everything like what causes that it just runs in the family. Height also tends to play a role unironically

I researched many things around this but I became less interested after that doctor Stanfeld started debunking most of the interesting supplements
watch less brad, watch more other channels. while stanfield has decent content, debunking is unhelpful. i encourage watching the yt channel NUS Medicine and Health and Longevity TV (must have the tv at the end) for anti ageing content. for general healthmaxxing look into primal diet and ray peat

David Sinclair also is clearly snake oil salesman
i agree nmn and resveratrol are mostly cope, as with most supplements it seems. diet first. rapamycin might not be cope, but can have side effects. david sinclair or his supplemets i dont think are "bad" eve if his supplements are mostly cope, they are just overhyped

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
i guess, but i think its a lot more accurate to see results in humans than mouse i know you love your mouse research i did too until i realized hair research translates terribly into humans. Genetic potential isn't really cope when your heart just randomly fails at 70 or something despite avoiding everything like what causes that it just runs in the family. Height also tends to play a role unironically
mouse research is not reliable , i agree. i only look at it because its often whats available.

heart doesnt randomly fail lol , i mean if it was in ur 70s why not 20s if its random? u just implied its age related, hence anti ageing is important.

height doesnt play a role. height is a measurement that correlates inversely with longevity. its probably the igf-1 associated with high that plays a role in ageing. anyone can influence their igf-1