Anyone else think Turkish Quandale Dingle looks like Mirin2234?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I don't think many users have been here long enough to remember this guy but right when I registered there was this user named Mirin2234 who would use drugs and get yelled at by his dad and every time I see turkish quandale dingle I think of Mirin immediately

Snapchat 1017927387
Snapchat 1076719649

no hate to mirin2234 though he was genuinely cool as fuck...I wish he'd come back
Turkish Quandale Dingle (TikTok Rizz ...

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, murdah and thecel
0 holy fuck i hate this site

I don't think many users have been here long enough to remember this guy but right when I registered there was this user named Mirin2234 who would use drugs and get yelled at by his dad and every time I see turkish quandale dingle I think of Mirin immediately

Snapchat 1017927387
Snapchat 1076719649

no hate to mirin2234 though he was genuinely cool as fuck...I wish he'd come back
View attachment 2869450
Racism

Snapchat 1017927387
Snapchat 1076719649

View attachment 2869450
Mr. Mirin2234 was an autist or maybe I met an impersonator. He would ask a question like "do I mog?" "Rate me" or some query in regards to his looks and when you answer. He would ask "why" like that other renowned autist in love with tropical weather systems.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Kristin and murdah
Mr. Mirin2234 was an autist or maybe I met an impersonator. He would ask a question like "do I mog?" "Rate me" or some query in regards to his looks and when you answer. He would ask "why" like that other renowned autist in love with tropical weather systems.
“Mr.”

Bruh why do you talk like a fucking house slave? You realize they emancipated you guys 200 years ago

Muh “mista mirin sir”

But jokes aside mirin was an interesting character for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Sny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back