Anyone have a jaw wider than their cheekbones

M

Mealworm

Solstice
My bizygomatic width, measured with a flexible tape and caliper (so don't even ask me), is 23.5cm, while my bigonial width is 28.5cm

@ylrven does

My bizygomatic width, measured with a flexible tape and caliper (so don't even ask me), is 23.5cm, while my bigonial width is 28.5cm
are you sure its not your jaw muscles?

are you sure its not your jaw muscles?
Hmm, I believe the maximum lateral growth potential for your masseters is around an inch, and even that might be pushing the limits

23cm bizygomatic width wtf

Nigga average bizygomatic width is 13.7 cm

Barrett has 15cm, you'd have to be some sort of alien to have 23cm

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Mouthbreath and ElTruecel
Nigga average bizygomatic width is 13.7 cm

Barrett has 15cm, you'd have to be some sort of alien to have 23cm
Barrett's face isn't even that wide, his face is just short, which gives the impression of having a wider face. My head is big, but it's not something you'd look back at twice at all. The problem with having a really big head is that it makes your body/frame look small

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg and sportsmogger
Barrett's face isn't even that wide, his face is just short, which gives the impression of having a wider face. My head is big, but it's not something you'd look back at twice at all. The problem with having a really big head is that it makes your body/frame look small
Bro 23cm bizygomatic width is literally impossible, thats the length of my head and I have a pretty tall skull

Post MSE bizygomatic has slightly surpassed bigonials.

no im not some fucking syndrome haver bro

No icant imagine

Maybe @funkyflamingo

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo
23cm bizygo, Bro is a Clash of Clans Giant

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
you probably measured from gonion to gonion around your chin that's not bizygo width