Anyone have any good tinder guides?

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
It doesnt have to be a tinder guide, any redpilled information on how to optimize your profile on dating sites will do.

Agepill is looming and regrets are mounting, really need to put in some good work this summer and creampie a lot of prime age foids before it's over.

1. Be Black
  2. Be Very Good-looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Insomniac, kobecel and 4 others
loveless sex unless with like really hot women sounds boring

look for a ltr

loveless sex unless with like really hot women sounds boring

look for a ltr
Your estrogen is sky high Bharath did your mum find your roids again?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray, Phonesex, kobecel and 4 others
It doesnt have to be a tinder guide, any redpilled information on how to optimize your profile on dating sites will do.

Agepill is looming and regrets are mounting, really need to put in some good work this summer and creampie a lot of prime age foids before it's over.
Just be goodlooking. No girls read your bio. Have a reallt good pic of yourself and some NT pictures of you with friends or family (cousins and brothers) doing stuff. Chances are, they just see your first pic that conveys you in your entirety and decide on it anyways

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
lol she did like over a month back, i made a thread about it
bharath my boy we still need to have a man talk me u jefferson nibba bro

1. Be Black
  2. Be Very Good-looking

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and kobecel
Just be goodlooking. No girls read your bio. Have a reallt good pic of yourself and some NT pictures of you with friends or family (cousins and brothers) doing stuff. Chances are, they just see your first pic that conveys you in your entirety and decide on it anyways
I watched a fwb do tinder and she definitely did read the bios, however you do have to be good looking enough for them to check out your bio in the first place.

I watched a fwb do tinder and she definitely did read the bios, however you do have to be good looking enough for them to check out your bio in the first place.
use this as ur tinder pic

u'll get hella matches srs