Anyone have ideas on how to create microfractures in the femur?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Running with ankle weights is the most spoken-of method to create tibia microfractures. I’m wondering how effective this is for creating moscrofractures in the femur. Maybe there is a way to modify this to induce femoral microfractures. It’s certainly impossible to “bonesmash” the diaphysis of the femur.

play basketball

it's high intensity.. you have to sprint and jump a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 1901
play basketball

True. That could work. I’m a manlet tho so I would probably fail at it.

play basketball

It would be better to do full jumps at home for exemple 300 a day and then increase the number by 50 every 2-3weeks+sprinting.You don't really jump that much at basketabll as much as u would jump at home!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Running with ankle weights is the most spoken-of method to create tibia microfractures. I’m wondering how effective this is for creating moscrofractures in the femur. Maybe there is a way to modify this to induce femoral microfractures. It’s certainly impossible to “bonesmash” the diaphysis of the femur.
why u wanna have thicker femurs tho? they wont get any longer from microfractures thats for sure.

• +1
why u wanna have thicker femurs tho? they wont get any longer from microfractures thats for sure.
My goal isn’t thicker femurs. There’s an idea that micro fractures can make a bone longer, especially if you stretch the bone afterward. I know it’s most likely cope, but I might try it anyway jfl.

I want to do femurs for two reasons:

1 with tibia microfractures, normally you are supposed to sit on a high chair with ankle weights for hours, but it’s much more convenient to stretch the femurs because I squat down a lot like in my thread:

2 theoretically, to grow in the tibia, you’d need to create and stretch both microfractures in both the tibia and fibula. My view is that this adds a level of complexity and reduces the chances of you getting significant results (if microfractures can work anyway)

I will also do it but I will buy a 15kg vest instead on ankle weights.

• +1