anyone here donate plasma to make extra money for surgerys?

BowlCutMogger

BowlCutMogger

Ltn to chadlite (last rating: low htn/htn)
gonna start donating plasma 8 times a month to get 1.6k my first month and 800 a month afterward to all go toward alarplasty (rhinoplasty).

is this a smart idea or not? if you are donating plasma, much are yall making from it?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, midlatinocel, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
where the fuck do you live that you get 1.6k a month from plasma donations
over here in germany you get 20 euros for one donation and you are only able to do one every 2 days
so it adds up to like 300 euros
never did it, might try it too idk if it is worth it but if you're getting 1.6k do it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, 5'7 zoomer, tren_31 and 3 others
Sounds like a good idea. Doubt you can get 1.6k in a month from it though.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, tasmanian devil, try2beme and 1 other person
over here in germany you get 20 euros for one donation and you are only able to do one every 2 days
never did it, might try it too idk if it is worth it but if you're getting 1.6k do it
800$ bonus spread over first 8 appointments. other than that its 100$ each time base pay.

so for my first 8 times ill be getting 200 each time

• +1
Reactions: ClearEmOut
im about to actually try this out lol, thing is i think they put the money in a debit card so not sure how it would work with withdrawing the money

im about to actually try this out lol, thing is i think they put the money in a debit card so not sure how it would work with withdrawing the money
I'm going tmr at 3:30pm cst so I'll give yall details on how it works.

I'll tag you

• +1
Reactions: Taro and Mosh12
i want to buy your liver, dm me

• JFL
Reactions: Perfection and midlatinocel
No I don't want the local rabbi or some wealthy billionaire using my young HUMAN blood for their reptilian level anti-aging

FUCK. YOU.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, flxsh, Tai Lung and 6 others
Long term? Maybe

No point in saving up for a surgery you’re not gonna be physically suitable for

My surgery got cancelled for low blood pressure and ive been trying to fix it for months, this will happen after donating so much

• So Sad
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Long term? Maybe

No point in saving up for a surgery you’re not gonna be physically suitable for
i guess i will wait a while after quitting donating plasma to get my surgery

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and try2beme
will this effect gains or focus though??? i still would like to gymmaxx and studymaxx...

will this effect gains or focus though??? i still would like to gymmaxx and studymaxx...
i wonder this too, the side effects listed online say fatigue, bruising, bleeding, dehydration. i assume these are all short term but ill let yall know tmr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
My surgery got cancelled for low blood pressure and ive been trying to fix it for months, this will happen after donating so much
How you fix it

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 19766
How you fix it
Nigga i wish i knew im desperately trying to
Putting salt in my foods taking iron eating a lot in general

• +1
Plasmacelling has bad long term effects. Just think about it, WHY are they paying you so much for something so "easy"?

• +1
Plasmacelling has bad long term effects. Just think about it, WHY are they paying you so much for something so "easy"?
kk ill just do it for 2 or 3 months then. i really wanna get atleast 1 surgery in before i graduate highschool in may

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and synock21
no i'm anemic and i don't think i can since im on finasteride

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and BowlCutMogger
It's forbidden to even receive payment where i am lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureSlayer and BowlCutMogger
Nigga i wish i knew im desperately trying to
Putting salt in my foods taking iron eating a lot in general
scares me a bit because some time ago I also had low pressure didnt know they cancel surgery then, I got a colon check where they put me to sleep tho so I think it wasnt that hard in my caseI would suggest raw maraby look up his videos he gives good advice, are u lean, health and gut maxxed? fill in your vitamins

In the United States they’ll give teens that much for donating blood, if you donate plasma it’s like 600-800 sometimes 1000$ for the first time. Mostly because of the medical research sectors we have here

• +1
Cuz otherwise virtually nobody would do it lol? I would like to hear about these bad long term effects.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
i wonder this too, the side effects listed online say fatigue, bruising, bleeding, dehydration. i assume these are all short term but ill let yall know tmr
Donating blood has many benefits for you body

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 19766
that’s what they want you to believe so we share blood
finn899

• JFL