Anyone here get eye color procedures?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Has anyone here gotten keratopigmentation, lens implants, or laser eye lightening? I was interested in getting one of them but they are all underwhelming in their own ways.

Keratopigmentation looks fake.
Lens implant has a 93% complication rate.
Laser eye lightening doesn't lighten your eye, just changes the color so not much improvement.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, angelo, Deleted member 18361 and 1 other person
laser eye lightetning can make your eyes gray/ dark blue but not really light blue with this current technology.

laser eye lightetning can make your eyes gray/ dark blue but not really light blue with this current technology.
Yes. They don't make your eyes lighter, just a lighter color ie. dark brown into dark blue, dark hazel into dark green, etc.

The only time it actually works is if you have super light brown eyes, which turn into perfect light blue eyes:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, enchanted_elixir and Lygodactylus
Ye I’ve gotten it

Dm me if you’re serious

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline, m0ss26, Deleted member 15854 and 3 others
Little to no recovery time either

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7725
Yes. They don't make your eyes lighter, just a lighter color ie. dark brown into dark blue, dark hazel into dark green, etc.

The only time it actually works is if you have super light brown eyes, which turn into perfect light blue eyes:

that one seems shady , the best resuslts are with yeux clairs in Mexico.

I just wear lenses tbh, can wear them upto 12 hours

Enjoy blindness. All results have side effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Tbh this. But also have to follow ‘just always wake up before your girlfriend so you can go to the bathroom to put your lenses in’ theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, 1sleeep23, Deleted member 25245 and 6 others
Yeux Clair in Mexico seems legit and their laser doesn’t seem too harsh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
doesn’t that get too costly over time? how much do u spend per month on lenses?

do you consider that a light brown eye lol

also were you the guy that said color > everything for eye aesthetics

doesn’t that get too costly over time? how much do u spend per month on lenses?
nah they last 3 months and cost 30$ not that costly tbh boosts my eye area so much, worth every penny.

Tbh this. But also have to follow ‘just always wake up before your girlfriend so you can go to the bathroom to put your lenses in’ theory

if i get a gf she must take my mud brown eyes :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, CtrlAltDelete and enchanted_elixir
Lol yeux clairs gives results way worse than that don't get fooled by the fake homepage, it's just for design.
She is very lucky, most end with dark blue-gray eyes but permanent fear of having complications such as partial or total blindness, iritis, etc.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

Insane. But what are the long term implications? I'm sure someone has gone blind from this.

I don't get how you can escape being found out when wearing colored lenses, aren't they all noticeable from close up anyway?

What's the most realistic brand out there for those who wear lenses on the regular?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and enchanted_elixir
I don't get how you can escape being found out when wearing colored lenses, aren't they all noticeable from close up anyway?

What's the most realistic brand out there for those who wear lenses on the regular?
no you can totally tell :lul: but idc because it looks way better imo

once I was clubbing with them and my colleagues asked me all the time why my pupils are so big and I said they look normal but they kept telling me that they look weird:lul:

the most natural ones are https://www.shop.9mmsfx.net/Natural_c6.htm but I don't have them cuz they're expensive as shit, and get the ones with 4-5mm pupil holes they look the most realistic but I don't have clear vision with 4mm ones unfortunately

no you can totally tell :lul: but idc because it looks way better imo

once I was clubbing with them and my colleagues asked me all the time why my pupils are so big and I said they look normal but they kept telling me that they look weird:lul:

the most natural ones are https://www.shop.9mmsfx.net/Natural_c6.htm but I don't have them cuz they're expensive as shit, and get the ones with 4-5mm pupil holes they look the most realistic but I don't have clear vision with 4mm ones unfortunately
how do you know if you don't have clear vision with then since you haven't tried them yet lol

how do you know if you don't have clear vision with then since you haven't tried them yet lol
I tried other 4mm ones not those though

Enjoy blindness. All results have side effects
I haven't seen anyone got blind from getting laser surgery, Iris implants though, you're playing legitamate roulette with your vision.

Insane. But what are the long term implications? I'm sure someone has gone blind from this.
Most people who go blind trying to change their eye color are people getting iris implants or if you have an extremely bad laser eye surgeron which lasers your pupil. With laser eye surgery, we really don't know, but I think it's unlikely. If you're serious on this, make sure your vision and eye health are super-crazy. Take supplements before and after. Make sure your cells are working at their peak, take anti-aging medicine as that boosts cell function, HGH, etc. This will likely diminish your chances of getting iritis, which is the only thing you can get from this really. I know someone who got laser eye surgery a few years back (for functional reasons, not cosmetic so his eye color didn't change) and he's completely fine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Lygodactylus
If you dont have it , then you dont have it.

Learn your place shitskins

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and CtrlAltDelete
If you dont have it , then you dont have it.

Learn your place shitskins
No, it's more like people with dark eyes. Dark blue or green looks weird and so bad. You have to at least have medium brightness eyes to see improvement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
nah they last 3 months and cost 30$ not that costly tbh boosts my eye area so much, worth every penny.

if i get a gf she must take my mud brown eyes :lul:
30$ for 3 months is a good deal. do u order them online or buy from local pharmacy?

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and bogii
30$ for 3 months is a good deal. do u order them online or buy from local pharmacy?
online Europe vendor though, www.colorcl.com has good lenses, the iris and crystal halo series are the most natural out there but on my eyes they don't show up😢

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
150k followers on Instagram and tons of video results.

is there a result gallery?
I'll be honest I haven't researched them much but there's a guy on YouTube who did the laser shit there. You can find him he's pretty much the biggest channel covering Yeux Clair I think, it's some awkward guy with a Spanish/Mexican name

what about the lightening surgery in turkey?

is it possible to get mine lighter colour? Or is it cope?

Attachments

• IMG_0769.jpeg
    IMG_0769.jpeg
    713.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0759.jpeg
    IMG_0759.jpeg
    320.3 KB · Views: 0
Just wear contacts

is it possible to get mine lighter colour? Or is it cope?

So close yet so far in terms of eye colour, great eyebrows and lashes tho, did U use castor oil for them

So close yet so far in terms of eye colour, great eyebrows and lashes tho, did U use castor oil for them

natural. but started using vaseline on them. minox on eyebrow to lengthen, bottom eyelashes. I'm gonna buy castor oil I've heard a lot of good things about it

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

I'm gonna get these contacts to test out. Hoping there's a surgery that can turn my eyes into this amber colour

Attachments

• fgfg.jpeg
    fgfg.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
  • dfgdfg.jpeg
    dfgdfg.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 0
  • sdsad.jpeg
    sdsad.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme and BrahminBoss
I'm gonna get these contacts to test out. Hoping there's a surgery that can turn my eyes into this amber colour
what contacts are those

Idk if they are contacts but what I meant is im gonna get this colour
second girl looks enchanting af imagine here with black eyes, shell look oridinary.

second girl looks enchanting af imagine here with black eyes, shell look oridinary.
Fax. That eye colour would legit ascend me hard ngl. Probably 0.5 psl atleast

• Love it

Attachments

• green-3.png
    green-3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • blue-3.png
    blue-3.png
  • blue-2.png
    blue-2.png
  • black.png
    black.png
  • hazel-3.png
    hazel-3.png
  • Love it
photoshopped eye colour
How did you photoshop bro? The first and last are the best, last prolly takes the cake .Dark Blue is alright too