Anyone here has got upper eyelid fillers?

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Title. And do you think its worth/a looksmax?

it's worth it but only if UEE is a major failo of yours

it's risky as far as i'm aware, that area is tricky

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 8064 and CursedOne
it's worth it but only if UEE is a major failo of yours

it's risky as far as i'm aware, that area is tricky
It kinda is bro, i can PM you side pics and front for u to evaluate if u want,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Yeah I got them when I was 16

Isn't there a high risk of going blind or something?

Isn't there a high risk of going blind or something?
Yeah, but it's pretty low. The worst thing that is very likely to happen is that they will fade out and what remains drops down to your cheeks and stays there for a long time within the first year of injection. Not worth.

Yeah, but it's pretty low. The worst thing that is very likely to happen is that they will fade out and what remains drops down to your cheeks and stays there for a long time within the first year of injection. Not worth.
what are the alternatives?

I wouldn't do anything to the upper eyelids personaly, I'd rather fix my negative canthal tilt tbh

what are the alternatives?

I wouldn't do anything to the upper eyelids personaly, I'd rather fix my negative canthal tilt tbh
Fat implants which last way longer, but end up falling too. I think you can remove them surgically easily though.

How tf they are droping from upper eyelids to cheeks ? Like srsly how ?

• Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab
See Gal Aharonov posts. Upper eyelid fillers that last years

I have UEE too. Pm me a pic so I can see if it is a failo or not.

Depending on the anatomy of your face, filler will be placed in either the superior sulcus of the eyelid, or under the orbicularis oculi muscle where your eyebrow is. I've had filler placed here and it has been fantastic - subtle, yet dramatically effective. It lasts a long time due to low muscle contraction in this area. Your injector will assess which anatomical area is needed to address your problem.

This area, particularly in the eyelid region, is a highly vascular area. The medial palpebral arteries run through the corner of the eye, which means that getting any amount of dermal filler in these arteries will be catastrophically disastrous, and will send the hyaluronic acid into the optic nerve - which will cause blindness. I suggest you go to an experienced and qualified injector that uses a cannula in this region.

Good luck brother.

Last edited: