Anyone here has successfully beardmaxxed?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
By beardmaxxing I mean to grow beard where there was none, with the help of minoxidil for example.

I don’t really want a full beard but I think stubbles would fit me very well. Haven’t shaved for 3 days and surprisingly the stubbles around my mouth look very good now (I used to look creepy with beard / stubbles because of recessed chin + bloated face but now these problems don’t exist anymore). Unfortunately I can only grow a mustache and goatee, there’s no beard round my jawline.

I got beard on jawline little to none on cheeks, i need improvement too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Tried minox for 9 months grow some stubble then I stopped to address skin issues and hopped on finasteride. I lost like 80% of the gains

• So Sad
Tried minox for 9 months grow some stubble then I stopped to address skin issues and hopped on finasteride. I lost like 80% of the gains
Nah actually I had some minimal gains 2-3 weeks after applying minox on my cheeks (in July 2018) but then I started my skin program and discarded minox. Idk if minox can work for me and how bad it’ll be for my skin. After all beard is no necessity to me, but good skin is.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I put minoxidil on my eyebrows and noticed my skin started flaking + looking a bit dry a couple weeks later. threw it right in the garbage. I assume it would be just as bad applying it all over ur face but YMMV obv

• +1
Nah actually I had some minimal gains 2-3 weeks after applying minox on my cheeks (in July 2018) but then I started my skin program and discarded minox. Idk if minox can work for me and how bad it’ll be for my skin. After all beard is no necessity to me, but good skin is.
I'll try it again and stay on for 2 years once I fix my hyperpigmentation. The stubble definitely helped me

I used it for 3 months kept all my gains. In fact my beard is more now

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
I let my beard grow 10 years ago and I had but compliments since then.
I keep it short btw... don't want to be confused with subhuman hipsters.

Go on FB groub "the minox beard spot" ton of info and transformations , minox is legit for beardmaxxing if have genetics to do that

• +1
mine is still in progress

• +1
My beard genetics are too shyte, it will never close up cleanly. I decided I'll just get a transplant when I have the cash for it.

• +1
My beard genetics are too shyte, it will never close up cleanly. I decided I'll just get a transplant when I have the cash for it.
My hair transplant center also offers beard transplant but it gonna be expensive given the units I’d need

some people report beard growth after applying adrogel to theit face but minoxidil is cope and plays with blood pressure and most results relapse after you stop using. some people grow beards late, eric bugenhagen said his thick moustage started getting that thick after 24

• +1
Just be North Indian/Middle Eastern

Yes i grew a fullbeard thanks to minoxidil using it for 5 months.

Before it my beard would never grow and would be patchy af.
I stopped it like 9 months ago and now i have a full beard just like my father's.

Didnt lose the gains but it has do to with genetics i guess.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back