Anyone here teflcel?

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
How did you get certified? There's a lot of companies out there and I'm unsure which to go with.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
What country do you want to work in?

If it's not Europe, you probably should just get a cheap groupon cert.

What country do you want to work in?

If it's not Europe, you probably should just get a cheap groupon cert.
Thailand.
So they are much less picky in asia?

yeah I used to. Dont do thailand, do china. Thailand is a trap, because the demand for english teachers isnt that high in thailand (thais dont like foreigners anyway, and that is becoming increasingly apparent every year) and because they are also fully aware that they have an endless stream of suckers who want to live in thailand.

China has huge demand + it is dirt cheap to live in yet + great pay. In fact its some of the best pay on the TEFL scene by far. If you have a degree, in absolutely anything, do china and do it legit. If you dont have a degree, go to cambodia.

Alternatively, do go to thailand, and do the online teaching scene. You can mix and match companies and work up a decent schedule. Some of them pay very good I hear.

As for the "certification" its a FUCKING JOKE. TEFL is a fucking JOKE. Theres no certifying body for TEFL, so nobody gets to decide what a legit tefl is or isnt. Its a gay little piece of paper, if you really want to teach english abroad having a uni degree is much more important (indeed, it becomes very difficult to get work permits in much of the world without a degree unless you have connections and bribing money). What would look good on your CV to employers is an LIVE / IN CLASS TEFL qualification, because this is actual teaching experience as opposed to a one of those "120 hour" online quals that a fucking moron could do in 48 hours or less. Plus since these are usually done in the country you are going to be teaching in, you will get directly applicable experience and the people running the course will probably have schools they are in touch with and can line you up a job.

I cant make any recommendations on companies, ive been out for years. Dont sweat it dude, just do some googling around and read reviews and what not.

South america is an option more white losers should consider. Fuark i wish i had gone SA back in the day.

No degree so it looks like that little dream is over then.
Sigh if only I could turn back the clock.

Looks like joining the army is my last option to escape a life of meaningless low level wageslavery.
yeah I used to. Dont do thailand, do china. Thailand is a trap, because the demand for english teachers isnt that high in thailand (thais dont like foreigners anyway, and that is becoming increasingly apparent every year) and because they are also fully aware that they have an endless stream of suckers who want to live in thailand.

China has huge demand + it is dirt cheap to live in yet + great pay. In fact its some of the best pay on the TEFL scene by far. If you have a degree, in absolutely anything, do china and do it legit. If you dont have a degree, go to cambodia.

Alternatively, do go to thailand, and do the online teaching scene. You can mix and match companies and work up a decent schedule. Some of them pay very good I hear.

As for the "certification" its a FUCKING JOKE. TEFL is a fucking JOKE. Theres no certifying body for TEFL, so nobody gets to decide what a legit tefl is or isnt. Its a gay little piece of paper, if you really want to teach english abroad having a uni degree is much more important (indeed, it becomes very difficult to get work permits in much of the world without a degree unless you have connections and bribing money). What would look good on your CV to employers is an LIVE / IN CLASS TEFL qualification, because this is actual teaching experience as opposed to a one of those "120 hour" online quals that a fucking moron could do in 48 hours or less. Plus since these are usually done in the country you are going to be teaching in, you will get directly applicable experience and the people running the course will probably have schools they are in touch with and can line you up a job.

I cant make any recommendations on companies, ive been out for years. Dont sweat it dude, just do some googling around and read reviews and what not.

South america is an option more white losers should consider. Fuark i wish i had gone SA back in the day.
Peru would be great, one of the shortest countries in the world. At only 6'1 I would be a man mountain mog machine making all those native and latina pussy holes soaking wet.

Last edited:

I've been interested in china, what cities do you recommend? Isn't beijing and shanghai expensive? Or do you prefer the smaller cities? Did you slay in china, and if so which app did you use in order to?

I've been interested in china, what cities do you recommend? Isn't beijing and shanghai expensive? Or do you prefer the smaller cities? Did you slay in china, and if so which app did you use in order to?

i only ever travelled in china. I didnt stick around. All my tefling was in cambodia and vietnam, because im a SCUMBAG. At the time i was considering china , things were very turbulent because white losers had ruined a good thing by taking their cushy situations for granted and getting involved with drugs, so the chinese govt was cracking down hard and kicking shedloads of these cunts out of the country, thats also about the time that degrees became a necessity (well... legally speaking) to get a job there (none the less to date, probably like 50% of the teachers in the country dont have work permits, and there are some advantages to that, chiefly it gives you some freedom at the cost of some risk)

i wouldnt stay in beijing or shanghai. Its too much of an assault on the senses. Since you're probably primarily interested in dating, I'd say chongqing or chengdu. Chengdu is fucking mint and the girls are pretty. But do your research because china is huge and you might find a place thats a better fit to your wants/needs/means/personality.

the apps to use in china I'm not up to date on. When i was there, it was wechat and tantan which was like the chinese equivalent of tinder. I dont know if thats the case anymore, you need to keep in mind that things change and change FAST in china. Advice for any other country can be good for 10+ years, advice for china becomes outdated in 2-4 flat.
7427ea2109fc1555425033.jpg

oh and learn to speak mandarin

Last edited:
i only ever travelled in china. I didnt stick around. All my tefling was in cambodia and vietnam, because im a SCUMBAG. At the time i was considering china , things were very turbulent because white losers had ruined a good thing by taking their cushy situations for granted and getting involved with drugs, so the chinese govt was cracking down hard and kicking shedloads of these cunts out of the country, thats also about the time that degrees became a necessity (well... legally speaking) to get a job there (none the less to date, probably like 50% of the teachers in the country dont have work permits, and there are some advantages to that, chiefly it gives you some freedom at the cost of some risk)

i wouldnt stay in beijing or shanghai. Its too much of an assault on the senses. Since you're probably primarily interested in dating, I'd say chongqing or chengdu. Chengdu is fucking mint and the girls are pretty. But do your research because china is huge and you might find a place thats a better fit to your wants/needs/means/personality.

the apps to use in china I'm not up to date on. When i was there, it was wechat and tantan which was like the chinese equivalent of tinder. I dont know if thats the case anymore, you need to keep in mind that things change and change FAST in china. Advice for any other country can be good for 10+ years, advice for china becomes outdated in 2-4 flat.
7427ea2109fc1555425033.jpg

oh and learn to speak mandarin
did u date any girls that could speak english? was it easy to slay? im not looking to learn another language

did u date any girls that could speak english? was it easy to slay? im not looking to learn another language

fucked four girls, 1 with broken english, 3 with like grade school english, i.e jack fucking shit beyond "hello" "my name is" "how you are". which i thought was going to be a total failure but it turned out to not matter at all, albeit a lot of awkward silences on dates. I wasnt really trying to pick up at all when i was there, so yes its fairly breezy interactions. It can be a bit frustrating using translation programs to back and forth at first.

As for the language, just learn vocab nigga, its easy. Forget about grammar and writing, thats the shit that drains people and frustrates their progress when they're trying to learn a language, and its useless unless you really really want to integrate. If you're only going to be there a short time it obviously doesnt matter but if you end wanting to stay there it will make your life a whole lot easier and you will also get exploited less if the chinks know you can speak.

fucked four girls, 1 with broken english, 3 with like grade school english, i.e jack fucking shit beyond "hello" "my name is" "how you are". which i thought was going to be a total failure but it turned out to not matter at all, albeit a lot of awkward silences on dates. I wasnt really trying to pick up at all when i was there, so yes its fairly breezy interactions. It can be a bit frustrating using translation programs to back and forth at first.

As for the language, just learn vocab nigga, its easy. Forget about grammar and writing, thats the shit that drains people and frustrates their progress when they're trying to learn a language, and its useless unless you really really want to integrate. If you're only going to be there a short time it obviously doesnt matter but if you end wanting to stay there it will make your life a whole lot easier and you will also get exploited less if the chinks know you can speak.
well what're u doing now like are u rotting in the west? if so, why not go back to asia, and how olda re u?

well what're u doing now like are u rotting in the west? if so, why not go back to asia, and how olda re u?

i live in vietnam. Older than 29 younger than 39. The west can drown in muslim cum for all i care, I'm never going back.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, AntiSocial-Fakecel and elfmaxx
i live in vietnam. Older than 29 younger than 39. The west can drown in muslim cum for all i care, I'm never going back.
are u NEET doing border runs, or teaching english in vietnam? why vietnam over thailand?

are u NEET doing border runs, or teaching english in vietnam? why vietnam over thailand?

co-own a cafe. trying to develop a second business but im on the fence about what industry i want to get involved with and laws/regulations vs practical realities are a bit of a web to decipher here sometimes.

Why vietnam over thailand, I simply like it better. Thailand has too many fucking foreigners, too many fucking assholes from the west trying to make it into america in SEA, there are parts of bangkok now where walking around you will see more foreigners than thais, and be surrounded by american food chains, it is ridiculous. That, and if i lived in thailand or cambodia i know i would annihilate myself on whores, ladyboys and drugs. I also like and find viets to be genuine people for the most part; thais on the other hand are frauds, they put on a front of being friendly and gregarious but its an act, a lot of them really despise foreigners.

co-own a cafe. trying to develop a second business but im on the fence about what industry i want to get involved with and laws/regulations vs practical realities are a bit of a web to decipher here sometimes.

Why vietnam over thailand, I simply like it better. Thailand has too many fucking foreigners, too many fucking assholes from the west trying to make it into america in SEA, there are parts of bangkok now where walking around you will see more foreigners than thais, and be surrounded by american food chains, it is ridiculous. That, and if i lived in thailand or cambodia i know i would annihilate myself on whores, ladyboys and drugs. I also like and find viets to be genuine people for the most part; thais on the other hand are frauds, they put on a front of being friendly and gregarious but its an act, a lot of them really despise foreigners.
you get a business visa for owning a cafe, is that how you're permanently living there? vietnam is a second option of mine, aswell as taiwan but i think ill like thailand the best. do you have a degree? is slaying in vietnam easy?

you get a business visa for owning a cafe, is that how you're permanently living there? vietnam is a second option of mine, aswell as taiwan but i think ill like thailand the best. do you have a degree? is slaying in vietnam easy?

you get a business visa by paying for one, lol. Visas are just a money making scheme and a massively profitable one for vietnam.

i dont have a degree. I tell kids to get one, in anything, even a totally bullshit african basket weaving degree, because they're just going to piss that 4 years of their life away anyway, and having it makes it so much easier to get around in the world. For example,if you're really serious about teaching english, not having a degree pretty much locks you out of any of the serious jobs and especially countries that are sticklers for rules like Japan or Korea, and the really high paying professional jobs in the countries that typically dont care about the rules. It doesnt matter at all that the degree is totally useless and totally unrelated to teaching english, the requirement for degrees on work permits in most countries in there in place purely to keep people from poor countries out (seriously). If i could go back in time i wouldve gotten a joke degree, done a tefl, got in with a high paying professional company in china, and focused on making bank because you can always go the lazy SEA teacher route later, but you cant do it the other way around and eventually even scumbags need to follow the money.

As for slaying in vietnam its much the same as anywhere; if you werent a slayer in your home country, surprise, you're probably not going to "slay" anywhere else. It is easier to find a looksmatch partner in asia if you're white, but the idea that a 4 or 5 is going to go to asia and have a rolodex of 8s and 9s to fuck is pure coping fantasy for the "one day i'll ascend...." dreamers. @itsOVER can affirm, he did thailand iirc, but its pretty much the same throughout all of SEA. IOW: its easier to get with girls who are your looksmatch because you will be higher status there as an english teacher than you would be in your home country where the average guy is very low status.

you get a business visa by paying for one, lol. Visas are just a money making scheme and a massively profitable one for vietnam.

i dont have a degree. I tell kids to get one, in anything, even a totally bullshit african basket weaving degree, because they're just going to piss that 4 years of their life away anyway, and having it makes it so much easier to get around in the world. For example,if you're really serious about teaching english, not having a degree pretty much locks you out of any of the serious jobs and especially countries that are sticklers for rules like Japan or Korea, and the really high paying professional jobs in the countries that typically dont care about the rules. It doesnt matter at all that the degree is totally useless and totally unrelated to teaching english, the requirement for degrees on work permits in most countries in there in place purely to keep people from poor countries out (seriously). If i could go back in time i wouldve gotten a joke degree, done a tefl, got in with a high paying professional company in china, and focused on making bank because you can always go the lazy SEA teacher route later, but you cant do it the other way around and eventually even scumbags need to follow the money.

As for slaying in vietnam its much the same as anywhere; if you werent a slayer in your home country, surprise, you're probably not going to "slay" anywhere else. It is easier to find a looksmatch partner in asia if you're white, but the idea that a 4 or 5 is going to go to asia and have a rolodex of 8s and 9s to fuck is pure coping fantasy for the "one day i'll ascend...." dreamers. @itsOVER can affirm, he did thailand iirc, but its pretty much the same throughout all of SEA. IOW: its easier to get with girls who are your looksmatch because you will be higher status there as an english teacher than you would be in your home country where the average guy is very low status.
when i say slay im obviously talking about slaying average girls not stacy. i've already confirmed i can slay in thailand via tinder

I kinda half agree, half not.

1) You can definitely slay in SEA even if you didn't back home. I'm living proof of that.

2) It's true you won't be slaying Stacies on the regular. But neither does Chad at home. On the whole, average and below girls get 'slayed' by Chads, but Stacies know their value and want LTRs. The best looking girls often dont have high partner counts anywhere.

3) It's easier to get a Stacy gf here than back home, but it's still not exactly a walk in the park where you could replace her with a new one with a click of your fingers. When a hot girl shows interest, you'd be wise to lock her down IME.

4) It'd be fair to say the average partner of a white foreigner in SEA is just an average looking foid, not a Stacy. With that said, a ton of these guys would be utter truecels at home, either because of age or looks.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Cretinous