Anyone here used BPC-157 to heal an injury?

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
If so, what injury did you have and what was your dose? Did you take capsules, liquid, or inject? Not sure what the best route to take is.

I have mild umn in my legs and balance issues and the neurologist thinks it might have to do with my spine (getting whole spine MRI in 2 weeks), but we’re ruling out anything auto-immune too with full bloods.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I have bitch dependancey syndrome, and I don’t think BPC-157 is gonna help me get over Polina:
IMG 0060

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
Before anyone asks, I sleep like shit and doc gave me prescription for endep

I might use It for rotator cuff issues as it’s affecting push workouts

• +1
I might use It for rotator cuff issues as it’s affecting push workouts
You gonna inject? I might just do capsules or liquid since I’m not 100% sure what it is

I have bitch dependancey syndrome, and I don’t think BPC-157 is gonna help me get over Polina:
View attachment 2566719
false, as a potent broad spectrum anti inflammatory it will propably raise your T to an extend and potentially help get you out of this unfortunate cucked beta state you find yourself in

also OP never tried it but the orally stable form is the one bound to arginine ( arginate ) otherwise almost all gets destroyed in gastric juice, a few peptide vendors have it and this is the form that most of the research is done with from what i recall, otherwise you need to inject it with other forms.

alternatively if u arent a closed mindedcel, just search for bpc 157 frequency from binaural nutrition on youtube and start listening to it. moggs to outerspace and back, no placebo needed i was a massive skeptic at first as well but i actually put it to the test. even if this video is a different frequency larping, they still have scientific literature proving them and whatever the fuck this vid has in it, its divine. i challenge anyone to try it before jfl reacting , a single listen will almost certainly elicit some noticable effect since we endogenously make bpc157, its that good unlike other audios that need consistency

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and incelmogger
false, as a potent broad spectrum anti inflammatory it will propably raise your T to an extend and potentially help get you out of this unfortunate cucked beta state you find yourself in

also OP never tried it but the orally stable form is the one bound to arginine ( arginate ) otherwise almost all gets destroyed in gastric juice, a few peptide vendors have it and this is the form that most of the research is done with from what i recall, otherwise you need to inject it with other forms.

alternatively if u arent a closed mindedcel, just search for bpc 157 frequency from binaural nutrition on youtube and start listening to it. moggs to outerspace and back, no placebo needed i was a massive skeptic at first as well but i actually put it to the test. even if this video is a different frequency larping, they still have scientific literature proving them and whatever the fuck this vid has in it, its divine. i challenge anyone to try it before jfl reacting , a single listen will almost certainly elicit some noticable effect since we endogenously make bpc157, its that good unlike other audios that need consistency
So will capsules be the most legit for my thing? What issues did it fix for you specifically? Anyways, Idk any good aussie sources or if it will be seized by border force if I order internationally

So will capsules be the most legit for my thing? What issues did it fix for you specifically? Anyways, Idk any good aussie sources or if it will be seized by border force if I order internationally
like i already said, havent tried it, if u are referring to the audio it provides some immediate relief to nearly all my symptoms ( too many to list ) 9 out of 10 times and the effect increases with each minute of the 14 minute video. bpc is expensive af and customs here nowadays would also seize it unfortunately so u would have to check with aussie customs if u wish to order it, if u wanna get capsules it needs to be arginate form also called stable bpc 157 if u google it u will find results

• +1
also for anyone seeing this not being able to differentiate with memes i see here, though some subliminal videos might work i also think most are absolute bullshit and dubious at best, this channel i mentioned is usually a combination of brown/white/pink noise, morphic fields, isochronic tones, binaural beats etc and is actual science even tho he sometimes adds subliminals in the form of low volume talking, and also due to the type of rain like sound for most videos one can make a playlist to listen while they sleep at low volume, according to recommendations by the dude making them so not to overdo some. literally the most easy convenient health/looksmax by a mile and deserves a BOTB tier thread ill make when i have the time or the fucks to actually start posting

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: triggr, drimprovement and incelmogger