Anyone regret consuming red/black pill content?

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
It hit me today how much reading that shit fried my brain over the years. Started reading red pill shit in hs and black pill soon after. It totally destroyed the way I view foids and life in general. Im the most paranoid person alive now as a result, I have too much of an ego to ever get married bc im beyond terrified of being a cuck. I feel I have to use "strategies" to interact with women, it's like I lost my natural spontaneity by reading red/black pill content, its fucking ogre

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, lemonnz, Klasik01 and 2 others
Stop reading it if its such a big detriment. Your brain will heal

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
It hit me today how much reading that shit fried my brain over the years. Started reading red pill shit in hs and black pill soon after. It totally destroyed the way I view foids and life in general. Im the most paranoid person alive now as a result, I have too much of an ego to ever get married bc im beyond terrified of being a cuck. I feel I have to use "strategies" to interact with women, it's like I lost my natural spontaneity by reading red/black pill content, its fucking ogre
It's ok, if it wasn't for red and black pill I would have a very naive view of dating and women. I don't want to be played on again, now I know what are my strong and weak points. Some people are natural winners and we tried to understand why some people win.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
It's ok, if it wasn't for red and black pill I would have a very naive view of dating and women. I don't want to be played on again, now I know what are my strong and weak points.
There's pros and cons to this knowledge

i ended up in a pysch ward