anyone take lycopene powder?

tbh aff

tbh aff

Silver
how are your results and what dosage?

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe and Deleted member 21531
i asked @HimmyButler and he said it didn't do shit for him. However, @BrahminBoss said it worked for him. I haven't tried lycopene, but walking around in the sun and getting tanned gives me red undertones.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i ordered lycopene pills but apparently it affects DHT so dont rly wanna take it

i take it and beta carotene too to Donald Trump/ orange maxxx.....its a waste of money tbh cause it aint doing shit :feelskek:

it works but the effect is much greater at low bf percentage. thats when the carotenoids get released from the fat cells so i saw no point in taking it at this point as im p fat.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and tbh aff
it works but the effect is much greater at low bf percentage. thats when the carotenoids get released from the fat cells so i saw no point in taking it at this point as im p fat.
really man? :oops:
so thats why they arent working for me and turning me orange?
at what bf specifically? im around 16% which is fat asf for me lmao because i hold fat like shit- it genuinely looks like im 25% compared to others :feelsrope:

Last edited:
really man? :oops:
so thats why they arent working for me and turning me orange?
at what bf specifically? im around 16% which is fat lmao- also i hold fat like shit- it genuinely looks like im 25% compared to others :feelsrope:
vs

it only works at low bf but whatever you took it is still stored in your fat cells you just need to get to model tier bf so it shows

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker