Anyone that looksmaxxed to a noticeable degree, do you get treated better by others

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
Facially if im being brutally honest im probably around 3.25-3.5 PSL, I think I've been coping too much with muh nt and maybe it's just as simple as looking better than I'd get treated better

I can't imagine being treated worse if I had a thick NW0-1 hairline, normal size nose and mid face, and good teeth and jaw.

Anyone here actually experience the halo effect from looking better or do you still get a shit ton of negative feedback like before?

no. i went from 56 kg to 78 kg and nothing happened. now im 90kg and still 0. took accutane and all the softmaxxing hair skin clothes etc and still 0. only working looks maxing is where you are chad and fat. if you lose fat then you will actually ascend.
face=everything.

If ppl dont know me from prior experience ye

i went from subhuman to strong LTN and finally got girls attention lol and am not a virign anymore and had girls cold approach me

i went from subhuman to strong LTN and finally got girls attention lol and am not a virign anymore and had girls cold approach me
psl Rotted ur brain , LTNs dont get attention , ur under rating or ur tall. Either way good for u man

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and VolcelFTW
Facially if im being brutally honest im probably around 3.25-3.5 PSL, I think I've been coping too much with muh nt and maybe it's just as simple as looking better than I'd get treated better

I can't imagine being treated worse if I had a thick NW0-1 hairline, normal size nose and mid face, and good teeth and jaw.

Anyone here actually experience the halo effect from looking better or do you still get a shit ton of negative feedback like before?
Yes 100% I get treated better by men and woman. I get away with more shit too.

I was a 5 before rn I’m a strong 8.5. Proper looksmaxxing takes time and dedication. After 4 years I feel like I’m close to teaching my limit.

A lot of incels on here just shit post and majority don’t even apply all the great knowledge this site holds.

IMG 20240226 172836

Yes. Mostly soft- and lean- maxing. Noticable difference.

Yeah the halo effect is 100% real

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Yes, significantly. The biggest two signs in my opinion are:

1. Men will be envious of you

2. Attractive women will be receptive to you

Yes, i went from gl kid ( been confused as a foid by people ) into obese fatcel acnecel teenager and now after looksmax I've returned my looks and ofc i treated much better and doing fairly good with foids