onlyhereforthehair

Iron
hyberbaric oxygen chamber

expensive but might be worth it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Top Hat Lol GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

If you are serious about it you can build your own hard chamber.

Mostly I only see really old people (80s) talking about it, so I imagine it's mostly for old people to get back their youth.

If you are serious about it you can build your own hard chamber.
do you thinks its dangerous, just looked and there are diys on youtube. But looks scary

Mostly I only see really old people (80s) talking about it, so I imagine it's mostly for old people to get back their youth.
it would help a lot of mentalcels here. it helps with oxygenation/rebuilding of the brain. But i bet its also good for skin because of the oxygenation, maybe also good for testo

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
it would help a lot of mentalcels here. it helps with oxygenation/rebuilding of the brain. But i bet its also good for skin because of the oxygenation, maybe also good for testo
Getting the habit of deep long breaths for more oxygen is a good start for poorcels.

There's been some theories that holding your breath for long periods of time, causes the brain to develop more blood vessels and increases brain oxygenation that way also.

20 mins of cardio, once a week, may also make the lungs more energy efficient, and possible deliver more oxygen throughout the week.

For all Hormesis responses, there's a sweet spot, that just a small amount of stress/damage, once a week or so.

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair