t50 mogger
title.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Sure bud, where are you at?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Mace1
washington dc
I was there not to long ago, what the fuck happened to Virginia and Maryland? At first I thought I had arrived in Sierra Leone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Mace1 and gribsufer1
I was there not to long ago, what the fuck happened to Virginia and Maryland? At first I thought I had arrived in Sierra Leone.
chosenites and basketball Americans

• +1
Reactions: Mace1 and Deleted member 51781
they activate them at checkout brah

• WTF
Reactions: Mace1
fr, every democratic ran city has gone to complete shit with homeless and disgust

• So Sad
fr, every democratic ran city has gone to complete shit with homeless and disgust
Old town Alexandria was the only place I found remotely pleasant, tbh. Idk how you're able to live in dat shithole?

• +1
Old town Alexandria was the only place I found remotely pleasant, tbh. Idk how you're able to live in dat shithole?
anywhere in america is still better/more fun then living in europe no matter how bad the area

• +1
im larping lmao, i live in pnw

• +1
anywhere in america is still better/more fun then living in europe no matter how bad the area
Agreed, but you should live in the south or on the west coast. Either way, South America brutally mogs both places.

• +1
Agreed, but you should live in the south or on the west coast. Either way, South America brutally mogs both places.
south america is just to dangerous imo with nothing to do trust america is better but much more expensive tho

• +1
south america is just to dangerous imo with nothing to do trust america is better but much more expensive tho
yea only reason to live in south american would be cost of living

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and Deleted member 51781
If you're white you're a walking target in both South America and America. Prostitution is simply too cucked in America for it to win.

• +1
Reactions: Mace1 and finn899
If you're white you're a walking target in both South America and America. Prostitution is simply too cucked in America for it to win.
in south america but definitely not america,if your white in south america your actually fucked lol,tbh for cost of living thailand seems like a better option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Mace1
in south america but definitely not america,if your white in south america your actually fucked lol,tbh for cost of living thailand seems like a better option
You're a motherfucking KING in SEA, but I just find the girls there way too ugly. But if you find SEAmonkeys cute, it's a PARADISE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mace1 and finn899
You're a motherfucking KING in SEA, but I just find the girls there way too ugly. But if you find SEAmonkeys cute, it's a PARADISE.
maybe its worth it tbh all you have to be is mtn and even if they are ugly the standards are soo low you could be fucking bitches daily there

• +1
maybe its worth it tbh all you have to be is mtn and even if they are ugly the standards are soo low you could be fucking bitches daily there
True, I was planning to geomaxx to the Philippines, but I've changed my destination to Bolivia. It's more dangerous, but personally I'd pick a Latina over a SEAmonkey 10 out of 10 times. Priorities I guess.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Mace1 and finn899
True, I was planning to geomaxx to the Philippines, but I've changed my destination to Bolivia. It's more dangerous, but personally I'd pick a Latina over a SEAmonkey 10 out of 10 times. Priorities I guess.
how long you going there for?

• +1
how long you going there for?
I will be going there with funds to last me for 2 years (good standard of life), and while I'm there I'll be working on hustles online. The plan is to not come back to the west, but I'll probably change countries within LATAM or the Caribbean, there are many Caribbean islands that are part of the EU, so you can always fall back onto that if funds run low (since you can easily make a living there).

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I will be going there with funds to last me for 2 years (good standard of life), and while I'm there I'll be working on hustles online. The plan is to not come back to the west, but I'll probably change countries within LATAM or the Caribbean, there are many Caribbean islands that are part of the EU, so you can always fall back onto that if funds run low (since you can easily make a living there).
i tried to do something like that and i went to malaga last year for 2 months and try to start over and learn spanish,ended badly asf when i realised taking spanish wouldnt take just 6 months i blew through 10k lol i hope it works for you tho i should have gone to even cheaper further contries tbh

• Love it
i tried to do something like that and i went to malaga last year for 2 months and try to start over and learn spanish,ended badly asf when i realised taking spanish wouldnt take just 6 months i blew through 10k lol i hope it works for you tho i should have gone to even cheaper further contries tbh
Cool that you tried semi-geomaxxing, sad that it didn't last longer tho. Where will your second rodeo be?

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and Mace1
Cool that you tried semi-geomaxxing, sad that it didn't last longer tho. Where will your second rodeo be?
i dunno bro,im gonna start working and saving next month and try and leave again by summer im gonna have to look into it more and try to leave with 10k but this time not waste it lol,this time i dont wnna come back i hate my family soo much and have nothing here

• Love it
  • +1
i dunno bro,im gonna start working and saving next month and try and leave again by summer im gonna have to look into it more and try to leave with 10k but this time not waste it lol,this time i dont wnna come back i hate my family soo much and have nothing here
Love it

• +1
How much raw milk do you drink a day?
i drink 2l a week, its expensive and far , if i could get it a normal store for the price of regular milk id drink it every day 8d drink 2l a day

• +1