Anyone who wants to understand the 08 crash needs to read this:

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
1653777139393s
He’s a democrat who was put in power by congress under Bush. He goes hard after these banks and the treasury hates him for it.
Grown men throw hissy fits and say he’s scaring the banks from taking taxpayer money like it’s a bad thing. They stick his team in the smelliest office located in the basement of the treasury. He gives play by play on how the banks rip everyone off through mortgage and banking fraud.
He becomes the most hated man in Washington by both parties. Eye opening

• +1
Reactions: qwertynineofive, Harold O'brien, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others
we need more chaps like this

• +1
Reactions: mug
View attachment 1704511He’s a democrat who was put in power by congress under Bush. He goes hard after these banks and the treasury hates him for it.
Grown men throw hissy fits and say he’s scaring the banks from taking taxpayer money like it’s a bad thing. They stick his team in the smelliest office located in the basement of the treasury. He gives play by play on how the banks rip everyone off through mortgage and banking fraud.
Interesting. I'll take a look. And in my opinion the over dependance on the "credit system " is a big fraud. Artificially keeps the prices of things much higher. It obviously is a nescarry evil as very big purchase can't be done without it. But having excessively long standard times to pay back all for lenders to charge a much higher overall price then should be allowed.

If the average long mortgage was 10 years and short term mortgage 5 years,( instead of 30 years for avg long and 15 years avg short) home builders would likely not want to sell at such a high price to keep inventory moving.

And for cars now its 3-5 years. Why should some car be worth 50k ( avg price currently). If the standard payback period was lowered to like a year I bet prices would be more reasonable.

Not to mention money printing being a cause. But that's a different story.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
I see ur a leftist
Yep, fucking lefty we need to execute this bastard and all the rest of the LGBTQ loving faggos...where are the mods this degenerate should be banned.

Yep, fucking lefty we need to execute this bastard and all the rest of the LGBTQ loving faggos...where are the mods this degenerate should be banned.
If you executed all lgbtq you’d have to kill arvid

• JFL
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
Interesting. I'll take a look. And in my opinion the over dependance on the "credit system " is a big fraud. Artificially keeps the prices of things much higher. It obviously is a nescarry evil as very big purchase can't be done without it. But having excessively long standard times to pay back all for lenders to charge a much higher overall price then should be allowed.

If the average long mortgage was 10 years and short term mortgage 5 years,( instead of 30 years for avg long and 15 years avg short) home builders would likely not want to sell at such a high price to keep inventory moving.

And for cars now its 3-5 years. Why should some car be worth 50k ( avg price currently). If the standard payback period was lowered to like a year I bet prices would be more reasonable.

Not to mention money printing being a cause. But that's a different story.
We don't need digitized credit banking at all, currencies constantly inflate to inceitivize investment from rich cocksuckers. Digitized banking would make sense if 1. Prices weren't completely fucking arbitrary, 2. financial institutions weren't making insane amounts of profit

View attachment 1704511He’s a democrat who was put in power by congress under Bush. He goes hard after these banks and the treasury hates him for it.
water is comprised of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom. the entirety of the US government is on the payroll of hooknosed financiers

thread basically says nothing 🤔