Anyone who's able to archive/backup pages/videos should do it to blackpill YouTubers

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
You should backup/archive YouTube channels and their videos like FACEandLMS and rehab room

There are so many good channels completely gone that no one knows about anymore and no one archived them i hope the same doesn't happen to faceandlms and rehab room

The truth hurts and blkpilpres are two examples of great blackpill YouTubers who's channels are completely gone and most ppl dont even know anymore their videos were rlly good

I would archive/backup myself but I don't know of a method to do so that it's manual and takes ages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55854 and humanoidsub7
Do it the old fashioned way and download the videos

You should backup/archive YouTube channels and their videos like FACEandLMS and rehab room

There are so many good channels completely gone that no one knows about anymore and no one archived them i hope the same doesn't happen to faceandlms and rehab room

The truth hurts and blkpilpres are two examples of great blackpill YouTubers who's channels are completely gone and most ppl dont even know anymore their videos were rlly good

I would archive/backup myself but I don't know of a method to do so that it's manual and takes ages
archive.org has a bunch of stuff on it, also MGTOW.tv has a bunch of blackpill YouTuber archives exclusively. Anyone you want to find archives of/get archived?

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
archive.org has a bunch of stuff on it, also MGTOW.tv has a bunch of blackpill YouTuber archives exclusively. Anyone you want to find archives of/get archived?
Do you remember blkpilpres from .is? He had a YouTube channel with rly good videos I haven't been able to find an archive of his his channel vanished in 2022 or 2021 i think

There was this friend of faceandlms called the truth hurts I think he deleted in 2020 maybe he had good vids too

Do you remember blkpilpres from .is? He had a YouTube channel with rly good videos I haven't been able to find an archive of his his channel vanished in 2022 or 2021 i think

There was this friend of faceandlms called the truth hurts I think he deleted in 2020 maybe he had good vids too
Do you have any links?

Do you have any links?
Nej but there is probably some on .is maybe in his threads I'll look

The truth hurts maybe he'll have a link in a faceandlms livestream comment section

I have a few vids from blkpillpres

Faceandlms is a channel that should be archived rn in case it gets taken down

How do you do it btw

Goatis too cuz he could get arrested in the future

@0hMan archive Goatis yt channel plez

@0hMan archive Goatis yt channel plez
Sv3rige archived his entire channel already. Do you want his reaction vids archived?
Also I think I got some blkpilpres vids downloaded too. I have to see my hard drive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 0hMan and Hardrada
Sv3rige archived his entire channel already. Do you want his reaction vids archived?
Also I think I got some blkpilpres vids downloaded too. I have to see my hard drive
Holy shit if u do have blkpilpres vids pls share or reupload em.

Yes the GoatisReviews channel needs to be archived incase something ever happens to it in the future

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Deleted member 55854
Holy shit if u do have blkpilpres vids pls share or reupload em.

Yes the GoatisReviews channel needs to be archived incase something ever happens to it in the future
Yeah same, share with me as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55854