Anyone with sisters?

A

Aribbaa

It's over for me
Anyone have sisters that have boyfriends or a husband? Are they chads that mog you?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I would fuck my sister every night if I had one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adrianolm, dodt, RichardSpencel and 5 others
I would fuck my sister every night if I had one

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mrdolphin, left2die, RichardSpencel and 4 others
not a single one

Yes. 2 married 1 about to get married. No they're not Chads and my sisters aren't promiscuous

Thankfully not.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
That would be a legit suifuel

I have 1 sister who is literally the biggest whore ever.

When she was 14 a show was on and a guy said he has fucked 20 girls and then my sister said "that's nothing I've already fucked over 50 and I'm only 14" dedsrs.

She got pregnant and her bf immediately took off and flew back to his home country.

And then when she was pregnant she met her now beta bf who takes care if her child and she still cheats on him all the time.

Meanwhile a girl said hi to me once (online)
And I still think about her everyday.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Coping, hebbewem and 6 others
My sister got married 3 years ago, yeah the dude mogged my height and frame, and im not particularly short , he was a kickboxer aswell.

I asked my sister a series of questions few days ago, "" is it okay if he is the same height as you"" she paused i was like come on dont try.. she goes yeah needs to be at least a head taller then me.

My sister always denies redpills, its like they are programmed to dish out bluepills..

""Stop worrying about looks , why you always care about looks"" found a pic from her yesterday when she was younger, crazy tan, eyebrows done, super white teeth.

• +1
Reactions: left2die, Michael Myers, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
I have 1 sister who is literally the biggest whore ever.

When she was 14 a show was on and a guy said he has fucked 20 girls and then my sister said "that's nothing I've already fucked over 50 and I'm only 14" dedsrs.

She got pregnant and her bf immediately took off and flew back to his home country.

And then when she was pregnant she met her now beta bf who takes care if her child and she still cheats on him all the time.

Meanwhile a girl said hi to me once (online)
And I still think about her everyday.
sorry but I don't believe that for a second, that sounds way too fucked up.
That would be a legit suifuel
y tbh

I have one. younger. more educated. snob.

she had anorexia once and I almost thought it was funny but then I felt bad. nowadays I wouldn't care.

at least, if her husband and her produce kids, I'll be ok. but she's a career feminist and Tim's gotta school her hard. (that's his name, no joke)

I found out Tim is also secretly NS. nice.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I am almost done reading your posts tbh, every single experience of your life is the purest BP tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, GenericChad1444, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
My sister is a giga stacy. All of her boyfriends were chads ofc

Two sisters, oldest is 15 and only likes Jewish guys for some reason. I’m fine with that, I much prefer that to black guys. I’m going to marry her off to a rich Jewish family and then incorporate them into my spider web. Also she hates the idea of premarital sex for some reason.

Cope, you have 1 slut sister. Unless she is murtad.
She's murtad, not a slut. I don't know what my dad did but it worked, they're very monogamous tbh, one is getting married young to a religious scholar (used to be my old friend).

She's murtad, not a slut. I don't know what my dad did but it worked, they're very monogamous tbh, one is getting married young to a religious scholar (used to be my old friend).
Let me guess, she is dating/married to a white guy. It's so typical. JBW strikes again. :feelskek:

Let me guess, she is dating/married to a white guy. It's so typical. JBW strikes again. :feelskek:
Yes but my family is all white blondies and redheads it's not interracial marriage or anything.

sister is a fat lesbian that is normie as fuck

Ya don't know what it's like..

my fucking ex-drummer liked these guys. I didnt.
My sister got married 3 years ago, yeah the dude mogged my height and frame, and im not particularly short , he was a kickboxer aswell.

I asked my sister a series of questions few days ago, "" is it okay if he is the same height as you"" she paused i was like come on dont try.. she goes yeah needs to be at least a head taller then me.

My sister always denies redpills, its like they are programmed to dish out bluepills..

""Stop worrying about looks , why you always care about looks"" found a pic from her yesterday when she was younger, crazy tan, eyebrows done, super white teeth.

Women are eternal bluepill factories because they rarely dialogue with themselves over the meaning of their lives

elhamdulillah @CupOfCoffee