Apparently drinking water at night ascend me

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I have a tendency to be dehydrated at night despite drinking enough during the day. So last night I woke up in the middle of the night thristy I made myself 800ml water with electrolytes and drank it. I woke up today with plumped lips, debloated face.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, One Rep Max, jagmogs1000 and 6 others
Good for ya buddy.
But a reminder: Chad eats junk and drinks alcohol all night and wakes up with a chiseled face

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 51465, jordanbarrettjaw and 8 others
Good for ya buddy.
But a reminder: Chad eats junk and drinks alcohol all night and wakes up with a chiseled face
No he doesnt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Patris, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
Good for ya buddy.
Chad eats pussy at night.

it descends me cuz i wake up with a full bladder and need to piss 1-2 times which kills my sleep and gives me a tired depressed look

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
it descends me cuz i wake up with a full bladder and need to piss 1-2 times which kills my sleep and gives me a tired depressed look
Bruh most people wake up 2-3 times thats normal

Older people wake up 20 times

People with apnea wake up 100 times

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: buflek, GuyFromSingapore and marek937
Bruh most people wake up 2-3 times thats normal

Older people wake up 20 times

People with apnea wake up 100 times

I never wake up when I sleep unless it's like a pivotal moment in my dream.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
I just wet the bed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vzaat, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and buflek
Good for ya buddy.
This ain’t true lol, most people wake up looking like shit.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Are u chads prostitute? How u know his morning face faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Pepe
Good for ya buddy.
as a chad (i am mtn) i actually eat protein shakes with a couple drops of my oneitis cum and sweat and i wake up with a chisled face:cool:

While you drink water, chad drinks juicy pusssy juice. It's over

I have a tendency to be dehydrated at night despite drinking enough during the day. So last night I woke up in the middle of the night thristy I made myself 800ml water with electrolytes and drank it. I woke up today with plumped lips, debloated face.
Is it a good option to put himalayan sea salt in water to get electrolytes?

Holy shit this post is the proof this world is a matrix. I literally just had the same exact thought after I woke up debloated af drinking electrolytes. This world is actually just a reflection of my mind Holy shit

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry