Apparently each Orthodontist has ranking?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

So this female Orthodontist ranked Gold but it is closer to me like 1.5km

WTF this is her result! taken from facebook case. She explicitly claims that no tooth should be extracted but the root causes is the narrow jaw. Thus she expanded it and move the teeth outward.

This dude ranked Diamond/Elite but located a city close to me

I usually choose female dentist who specialized in children and teenager. I remembered all of them placed their soft arm on my chest or sometimes even rest her boob on my chest while doing teeth cleaning, oral inspection and installing metal braces. Would I miss out by not going to the guy? both of them are certified by Invasilign organization.

I need to Invasilignmaxxed ASAP metal braces failo me so hard I can't be NT with it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 26859, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
@Xangsane @BrahminBoss @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Beastimmung

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I also think @Xangsane might be an ideal boyfriend girls dream of, prettyboyish affectionate and validate her feelings. I look up to Xangsane on this and hopefully one day, if I have a gf I would treat her well like how Xangsane is treating his gf.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
I also think @Xangsane might be an ideal boyfriend girls dream of, prettyboyish affectionate and validate her feelings. I look up to Xangsane on this and hopefully one day, if I have a gf I would treat her well like how Xangsane is treating his gf.
thank you! Why do you think I'm like that?
I thank my mother for raising me to be the person I am today but I'm working on my many flaws

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
thank you! Why do you think I'm like that?
I thank my mother for raising me to be the person I am today but I'm working on my many flaws
This is genuinely the nicest message I've read on .org

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I wouldn't let a foid touch me ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Fiqh
It’s like you didn’t even read what the rankings represent

Is that mse she's doing?

I usually choose female dentist who specialized in children and teenager. I remembered all of them placed their soft arm on my chest or sometimes even rest her boob on my chest while doing teeth cleaning, oral inspection and installing metal braces. Would I miss out by not going to the guy?

You'll miss out on a top tier result, which is what your fucking goal was.

.org member classic: paying thousands of dollars so some Becky can put her arm on your chest

Nigga I'll take Gustavo's hairy arm if it means I get the best result possible

Is that mse she's doing?
Some type of knob widening appliance only works for children and young teenager tho.

In adult you need the one that surgically implanted into the base of your maxilla, I think that is MSE?

SARPE is done with Bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar