Apparently I have sleep apnea

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Sleep deprivation is the ultimate looksmin, got dark circles under my eyes and faster aging from years of poor sleep. If you wake up many times every night get yourself tested. They said my airways closed about 10 times an hour. Should be getting a cpap machine soon.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420, RedPilledStemcel, kobecel and 1 other person
Sleep deprivation is the ultimate looksmin, got dark circles under my eyes and faster aging from years of poor sleep. If you wake up many times every night get yourself tested. They said my airways closed about 10 times an hour. Should be getting a cpap machine soon.
Are you training neck too?

im very positive i have sleep apnea. but i cant really afford the sleep test it cots like fucking 200 euros. I can rent a cpap machine tho, its affordable. Can I rent a cpap machine without having or needing a sleep test? Like do I need some specific data from sleep test thats needed for calibration for cpap?

I have sleep apena wich results in really frequent sleep paralysis wich sucks

I have sleep apnea too, even though I'm hitting 13-14% body fat.
I snore and wake up around 12am consistently.
Or I have to take a piss because of it.

I tried to do a sleep study but couldn't stand to sleep in front of some dude watching me in a camera while I was tied to a bunch of electronics.

Wish I could just get a CPAP machine tbh.

Over.

I have sleep apnea too, even though I'm hitting 13-14% body fat.
I snore and wake up around 12am consistently.
Or I have to take a piss because of it.

I tried to do a sleep study but couldn't stand to sleep in front of some dude watching me in a camera while I was tied to a bunch of electronics.

Wish I could just get a CPAP machine tbh.

Over.
You can just get one online
im very positive i have sleep apnea. but i cant really afford the sleep test it cots like fucking 200 euros. I can rent a cpap machine tho, its affordable. Can I rent a cpap machine without having or needing a sleep test? Like do I need some specific data from sleep test thats needed for calibration for cpap?
Test was free for me

Pretty sure you can use it without data, I know ppl who just got one online to use

use this as an excuse to get an insured lefort surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown and Guest
I don't know much about it but my friend had it and one morning he didn't wake up.

F for my bro

• So Sad
Reactions: jefferson
I've never slept through the night in literally almost a decade. I lift, do cardio and I've always had visible abs. Never trained neck either. Talked to my doctor about it but she says it's normal and nothing to worry about. Lol what a dumb fucking bitch. Lol @ this fucking country, they don't even have any treatment for sleep apnea here

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Do you wake up in the middle of the night?

Just sleep on your side (fetal position) and shove a pillow under your jaw so it doesn't fall open. Worked for me.

I've never slept through the night in literally almost a decade. I lift, do cardio and I've always had visible abs. Never trained neck either. Talked to my doctor about it but she says it's normal and nothing to worry about. Lol what a dumb fucking bitch. Lol @ this fucking country, they don't even have any treatment for sleep apnea here
I usually wake up 3 times a night minimum, usually more. Definitely not normal.

I usually wake up 3 times a night minimum, usually more. Definitely not normal.
Maybe it's because we stare at computer/phone screens all day right up until we go to bed which is known to fuck with your natty melatonin production. Idk. We just have inferior genetics

I dont wake up multiple times, but usually what happens is I wake up after 5 hours and more often than not I cant go back to sleep. This happens about once or twice a week.

Its impossible for me to get 8 hours of sleep for a week straight.

Seems like I am developing one. Tips to save me before I become a sleepless looser like you guys?

Your jaws might have not developed properly, are your teeth crowded, where your wisdom teeth removed, if so, did they had the room to grow?

Your jaws might have not developed properly, are your teeth crowded, where your wisdom teeth removed, if so, did they had the room to grow?
Yes my bottom teeth are crowded, and my wisdom teeth were removed because they didn't have room and were pushing into my other teeth. I have braces right now to correct the crowding.

Yes my bottom teeth are crowded, and my wisdom teeth were removed because they didn't have room and were pushing into my other teeth. I have braces right now to correct the crowding.

Yeah, you probably need jaws advancement. With what you told me, underdeveloped jaws can likely be the cause of the lack of room for your teeth and your tongue being not as pulled forward as it should be. I would go check a maxillofacial surgeon and also get a scan of your airway. What shape is your profile? And what is your AHI?

lol you don't need a cpap machine for an AHI of 10 bro.

Dental splint would be a better solution if you wanna go that route.

lol you don't need a cpap machine for an AHI of 10 bro.

Dental splint would be a better solution if you wanna go that route.
Eh everybody is different. Ahi of 10 might not effect some ppl at all but might be debilitating to others. The number doesn't mean much, moreso the symptoms.

I am an @Insomniac.

Eh everybody is different. Ahi of 10 might not effect some ppl at all but might be debilitating to others. The number doesn't mean much, moreso the symptoms.

When you did your sleep study they would have also recorded your blood oxygen levels with an oximeter (the thing they attached to your finger)

Do you know what you got for that?

10 AHI is legit enough to affect the quality of your sleep

10 AHI is legit enough to affect the quality of your sleep

Mandibular splint can reduce your events, unless you wanna use a machine for the rest of your life.

can the faster aging from poor sleep be reversed when u correct ur sleeping?

try Fluticasone propionate / Salmeterol

When you did your sleep study they would have also recorded your blood oxygen levels with an oximeter (the thing they attached to your finger)

Do you know what you got for that?
No I don't know that, I could ask my doctor when I see him.

• +1
Reactions: nibbamaxxing
Try klonopin.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
73.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back