apparently im not a truecel after all

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
honestly ive never felt such a sense of relief. @zaynbrah is the only person whom has seen me here and he says its not over. i guess i should change my username to "failed normie" or something close to it. thank you bhai for destroying a self-imposed toxic 10 year old mindset. i dont know how to repay you, ded srs.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 5698 and 23 others
what is ur age brother

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
good job bro

so now what are you gonna do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, MusicMaxxingMidget and Michael Myers
honestly ive never felt such a sense of relief. @zaynbrah is the only person whom has seen me here and he says its not over. i guess i should change my username to "failed normie" or something close to it. thank you bhai for destroying a self-imposed toxic 10 year old mindset. i dont know how to repay you, ded srs.
you were here for two years and only one person ever saw your pic wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Failed normie is also incel jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 4612, Butthurt Dweller and 5 others
>looksmax.me
>a thread about a self proclaimed truecel being happy and telling us that its not over yet and can still recover from trucel
>looksmax.me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, alriodai, oatmeal and 7 others
Dm me and i will tell you

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, oatmeal and Michael Myers
I told you bhai

• Love it
what is ur age brother
im 25 bro
good job bro

so now what are you gonna do
im going to put myself out there for ascension, god-willing!
you were here for two years and only one person ever saw your pic wtf
yep haha.
Failed normie is also incel jfl
yeah but i always thought i was truecel. this is a big step up.
>looksmax.me
>a thread about a self proclaimed truecel being happy and telling us that its not over yet and can still recover from trucel
>looksmax.me?
yes its fitting here. its all about self improvement and thats what im doing now. gotta start with a healthy, realistic mind.
Dm me and i will tell you
thanks for the offer but hes the first and last person i would send it to haha. whats important is that im not as bad as i thought it was.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
I told you bhai
thank you bhai ☺️ honestly i didnt believe anyone because i thought they were all trying to make me feel better lmao but now i know what it really is like.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 756
yo pm me ur pics he might be virtue signaling jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
how did u go from its over to lemme fuck them phat paki bitches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Michael Myers
Over for failed normies

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
how did u go from its over to lemme fuck them phat paki bitches
its simple bro, instead of relying on my own image rather than what people really think of me is an eye opener. i also asked a bunch of random girls online (from different racial backgrounds, because i dont have a type) for their opinion without telling them why i asked. none of them said i was ugly (not virtue signaling since they were pms). so yeah this is good bro.
Over for failed normies
no failed normies can fix their situation by looksmaxxing :)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4464, oatmeal and 3 others
now go fix your nose

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Michael Myers
now go fix your nose
i will improve myself in other areas first! theres enough to work on, all of which takes a lot of time haha

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and lutte
i will improve myself in other areas first! theres enough to work on, all of which takes a lot of time haha
i can sense ur legit happy from the ''!'' :)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, oatmeal, lutte and 1 other person
same here, I got much better looking past year, or maybe I'm coping idk

I'm happy for you

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Michael Myers
could u dm me how u look?

• +1
i can sense ur legit happy from the ''!'' :)
knowing i wont kill myself anymore over loneliness (because of what i thought were my looks) has that effect on me yes hahaha ☺️ glad it shows haha

same here, I got much better looking past year, or maybe I'm coping idk

I'm happy for you
you probably did get better looking. im glad youve realized youre not as bad as you thought you were also. and thank you.
could u dm me how u look?
meet me irl instead 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6191
Mogs me bro, good job. Happy ur happy.

• Love it
Mogs me bro, good job. Happy ur happy.
thank you bhai. honestly i thought id commit the ultimate sin (suicide) because of me being all alone in the future but i know now i no longer need to have these dark thoughts. 😃

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, oatmeal and Deleted member 6191
you probably did get better looking. im glad youve realized youre not as bad as you thought you were also. and thank you.

meet me irl instead 🤣
ok lets go bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Michael Myers
thank you bhai. honestly i thought id commit the ultimate sin (suicide) because of me being all alone in the future but i know now i no longer need to have these dark thoughts. 😃
Great your mental state improved, if you ever need to talk I’m here bro.
One step away bro, you will get your love very soon.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Great your mental state improved, if you ever need to talk I’m here bro.
One step away bro, you will get your love very soon.
thank you bro ☺️ you know you are also welcome to send me a pm if you wanna talk to me. now everything else is in gods hands. 😃

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Both are equally bad

• Hmm...
Reactions: oatmeal
Both are equally bad
its better to be a failed normie (room for improvement) than a truecel (hopeless situation), logically speaking. sure best thing would have been to be gl. but knowing im not repulsive as i thought i was is the best reaction i could get haha

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and oatmeal
AS IF THINGS COULDNT GET ANY BETTER, I RESURRECTED @Titbot FROM THE DEAD. I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY.

Screenshot 20210122 204954

• JFL
Reactions: oatmeal and owlofathena
tbh @16 year Mexicel is one of the only verified truecels

and y'all bullied him off the forum cunts

• Woah
I'm glad that you're happy.

• +1
tbh @16 year Mexicel is one of the only verified truecels

and y'all bullied him off the forum cunts
ive never heard of him! what happened? whats the story behind it??
I'm glad that you're happy.
thank you. going from hopeless to having hope (and being realistic at the same time) is wonderful. ik i may seem like im overreacting but after 10 years of this shit i fed myself this is really good.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Only deformed people are truecel.. I refuse believe that you are at that low.

• +1
XD

• JFL
Only deformed people are truecel.. I refuse believe that you are at that low.
one of my biggest failos is my nose haha which became bad because i would often fall on my face growing up. so its technically a deformity but nothing too bad, like having no nose at all

• +1
i think he looks better than me lol 🤣 is he really that bad looking
ye.

he does have a good frame though and is taller than most ppl in mexico

so I see a brighter future for him if he got surgery to be slightly better looking, but more importantly roids tbh.

• +1
one of my biggest failos is my nose haha which became bad because i would often fall on my face growing up. so its technically a deformity but nothing too bad, like having no nose at all

Bruh my nose is much worse than you.. and I still get rated 6.0 in Truerate with good photos. If your nose is biggest failo.. THEN you dont have worry that much about your face.. You probably have good base.

• +1
ye.

he does have a good frame though and is taller than most ppl in mexico

so I see a brighter future for him if he got surgery to be slightly better looking, but more importantly roids tbh.
yeah definitely needs to hit the gym as do i since ive got a bad frame lol. i think he will be ok esp since hes in mexico and not the west
Bruh my nose is much worse than you.. and I still get rated 6.0 in Truerate with good photos. If your nose is biggest failo.. THEN you dont have worry that much about your face.. You probably have good base.
thats good that you got a good rating. and besides my nose my other failo is my bug eyes lol, but my eyebrows are decent and lowset, so my eye area is not totally a failure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185 and oatmeal
i told you faggot,you cant be a subhuman with that lips + chin combo

• Love it
weird, i didnt get the feeling @zaynbrah would affiliate with lowlife anti-white racists such as yourself op

i told you faggot,you cant be a subhuman with that lips + chin combo
bro nobody said anything about my chin (whether it was good or bad so i didnt know) but i asked a female friend of mine after i sent my pic and she said the first thing that stands out are my lips and she went on to say theyre very kissable. but she also said she saw my nose was crooked and that my eyes looked sad haha 🤣 but thats a lot better than what i anticipated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
weird, i didnt get the feeling @zaynbrah would affiliate with lowlife anti-white racists such as yourself op
i thought those shitposting moments were obviously just for shitposting sake and everyone got the memo? well now you know i guess lol 🙂

bro nobody said anything about my chin (whether it was good or bad so i didnt know) but i asked a female friend of mine after i sent my pic and she said the first thing that stands out are my lips and she went on to say theyre very kissable. but she also said she saw my nose was crooked and that my eyes looked sad haha 🤣 but thats a lot better than what i anticipated
damn that girl is based,females i know cant rate for shit and cant pick whats ugly or whats good looking about someone.all they can say is if you are subhuman or chad and they couldnt tell you why either, unless its height which is something even normies are aware of

• +1
damn that girl is based,females i know cant rate for shit and cant pick whats ugly or whats good looking about someone.all they can say is if you are subhuman or chad and they couldnt tell you why either, unless its height which is something even normies are aware of
yeah shes really honest it turns out, i thought she was just being nice to me since i knew her for 10 years but she said she wouldnt lie, she thinks lying is bad even if the purpose is to make someone feel bad lol. i didnt believe her at first so i asked a few random reddit girls through pm and they all said the same thing about my lips 🤣 although some did point on my sad eyes and my big nose haha as well 😂🐱

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696