apparently im not a truecel after all

yeah shes really honest it turns out, i thought she was just being nice to me since i knew her for 10 years but she said she wouldnt lie, she thinks lying is bad even if the purpose is to make someone feel bad lol. i didnt believe her at first so i asked a few random reddit girls through pm and they all said the same thing about my lips 🤣 although some did point on my sad eyes and my big nose haha as well 😂🐱
yeah bro your chin + lips combo is slayer tier

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
yeah bro your chin + lips combo is slayer tier
you know at this point im just glad im not truecel anymore. if my nose and eyes were better itd have been ideal but ill take what i can get (without surgeries lol)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
Pm me @zaynbrah overrates from what I’ve seen
also aren’t you balding

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and WadlowMaxxing
jfl i remember seeing your jaw and it wasn't that bad

dude just get a rhino for your shit nose and you might have a chance to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and WadlowMaxxing
Change your username

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
Pm me @zaynbrah overrates from what I’ve seen
also aren’t you balding
@zaynbrah didnt give me a rating lol
jfl i remember seeing your jaw and it wasn't that bad

dude just get a rhino for your shit nose and you might have a chance to ascend
i am at least eligible now for betabuxxing landwhales, before that i thought even they would reject me

Change your username
i would change it to FAILED_NORMIE if i could lol

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4612
send pics bro ill rate u

but you said every girl rejected you for arrange marriage
i dont want ratings lol just to know if im ugly or not 😂 because i believed i was hideous. i have asked 11 people (only person from here was zaynbrah, the rest were normies) and they all mainly said i wasnt ugly, but they all managed to point my flaws as if they were blackpilled anyway, lol. and no i said that i got no female attention there and nor any proposals haha.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Copeful
Honestly, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. Listen here you hideously repulsive ogre shitskin norwooding cuck, your paki friend was just being nice to you by giving you a glimmer of false hope so your inevitable suicide doesn't burden his conscience. You are a genetically inferior, balding, jew nosed deathnic and no woman will ever see you as a human being. I suggest you do the honourable thing and sacrifice yourself for the greater good of humanity instead of continuing to waste our precious resources.
Thoughts??? @MakinItHappen @sytyl @Sikkunt23

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Michael Myers
Honestly, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. Listen here you hideously repulsive ogre shitskin norwooding cuck, your paki friend was just being nice to you by giving you a glimmer of false hope so your inevitable suicide doesn't burden his conscience. You are a genetically inferior, balding, jew nosed deathnic and no woman will ever see you as a human being. I suggest you do the honourable thing and sacrifice yourself for the greater good of humanity instead of continuing to waste our precious resources.
Thoughts??? @MakinItHappen @sytyl @Sikkunt23

View attachment 949513View attachment 949514View attachment 949516
didnt read, keep crying for me pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
honestly ive never felt such a sense of relief. @zaynbrah is the only person whom has seen me here and he says its not over. i guess i should change my username to "failed normie" or something close to it. thank you bhai for destroying a self-imposed toxic 10 year old mindset. i dont know how to repay you, ded srs.
the few parts i saw of you it looked pretty dom, so i can only imagine it's genuine. And don't believe you need insane looks to get a girl from paki/indian ethnicity at all i promise you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and WadlowMaxxing
honestly ive never felt such a sense of relief. @zaynbrah is the only person whom has seen me here and he says its not over. i guess i should change my username to "failed normie" or something close to it. thank you bhai for destroying a self-imposed toxic 10 year old mindset. i dont know how to repay you, ded srs.
Can I see you? You probably mog me.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing