Appeal and social skills should be the main focus in looksmaxxing

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
Brief analysis, trying to keep it short and spark some discussions about this.

The core reason of looksmaxxing is to look good for MPS. (u arent doing it for yourself, dont lie)

Can we agree on that?

So that being said, the ultimate goal is to attract MPS’, lets generalize them being girls for the sake of making this easier. (faggots gtfoh)

For this reason, the PSL scale is practically useless, since it doesnt depict the actual potential for pulling MPS’, so we can forget about that for now.

Appeal AND social skills are both equally important, and one can complement the other if the other lacks, therefore you dont necessarily need to be chad to pull well, (there is hope for most of yall still) but have good social skills. It includes everything from social awareness to reading body language, and I dont mean some blackpill bs manipulation guide.

Yeah thats pretty much what I’ve been thinking about

TLDR; appeal and social skills should be equally the biggest things people should focus in looksmaxxing and not thinking about millimeters

And no, this isn’t coping for my looks, dont come at me for that, I have 15bc and sex weekly, any doubters who want to cuck can pm me for videos/pics

• +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad, Lokki, VivaCristoRey and 4 others
How to appealmaxx
what is appeal?

what do social skills have to do with looks though

this is not the place you come to for all that

• +1
Reactions: shosuke25 and datboijj
what do social skills have to do with looks though

this is not the place you come to for all that
bc social skills are extremely important to be able to get girls and this whole looksmaxx thing is focusing on looking better/getting girls

bc social skills are extremely important to be able to get girls and this whole looksmaxx thing is focusing on looking better/getting girls
thats more red pilled shit though

• +1
Reactions: shosuke25
thats more red pilled shit though
no but its true really, u have to know how to talk and act if u want to pull /srs

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
it goes looks>social skills>money>status

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
social skills are so fucking important its insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, samaaaa1111 and maxxmclooks
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shosuke25, datboijj and Sushifart
No they aren’t

Women line up to suck Austistic Chad dick
well you arent chad, a normal to above avg person needs social skills or else ur fucked

No they aren’t

really it dont work like that, supposing you arent literally in the top 10 most handsome people in the world, u still have to have social skills, not as much as u would if u wouldnt be chad looking but still u have to

being literal chad doesnt make all girls want to suck your dick, if u think so u are wrong

social skills are so fucking important its insane
No they aren’t

it goes looks>social skills>money>status
IMG 6892
it goes like this pretty much, red line being looks and green line being social skills, good looks require lower social skills to pull compared to bad looks requiring considerably higher social skills to pull

but note that the origin is not in the center, since u still always need some sort of social skills to pull

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
View attachment 2855849it goes like this pretty much, red line being looks and green line being social skills, good looks require lower social skills to pull compared to bad looks requiring considerably higher social skills to pull

but note that the origin is not in the center, since u still always need some sort of social skills to pull
overall imo social skills are extremely underrated here when it comes to pulling, people just think that if they can ascend to chad they will get all the pussy they want without doing anything, it doesnt go like that

dnr + tiktokcel ramblings

dnr + tiktokcel ramblings
how could you say social skills aren't important, even a little lol? only an autist has that mindset honestly

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and maxxmclooks
how could you say social skills aren't important, even a little lol? only an autist has that mindset honestly
i think i might write more detailes guide about this later today, will try to remember to tag u in that :)

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
that's a separate issue to looksmaxxing

Social skills don't matter based on my experience. Better looking people will just be perceived as being better socially compared to ugly people, and no amount of socializing or game will help an ugly guy with women.

Improving my looks are the only thing I did that helped me with getting women.

it isn't possible to drastically improve social skills, ur either born with the right brain chemistry or u aren't

• Hmm...
Reactions: maxxmclooks
it isn't possible to drastically improve social skills, ur either born with the right brain chemistry or u aren't
sorta, but i think its more about your environment you were raised in as a kid than it is about your brain chemistry at birth. The older you get the harder it is to change the habits you built as a kid, like not talking to anyone in class or putting any effort in to socialize, prolly why sm ppl here struggle to build good social skills

• +1
sorta, but i think its more about your environment you were raised in as a kid than it is about your brain chemistry at birth. The older you get the harder it is to change the habits you built as a kid, like not talking to anyone in class or putting any effort in to socialize, prolly why sm ppl here struggle to build good social skills
environment plays a much smaller role. Regardless, still unchangeable, u can't change a shitty upbringing

• Hmm...
Reactions: maxxmclooks and mnbvcxz

The core reason of looksmaxxing is to look good for MPS. (u arent doing it for yourself, dont lie)

Can we agree on that?

So that being said, the ultimate goal is to attract MPS’, lets generalize them being girls for the sake of making this easier. (faggots gtfoh)

For this reason, the PSL scale is practically useless, since it doesnt depict the actual potential for pulling MPS’, so we can forget about that for now.

Appeal AND social skills are both equally important, and one can complement the other if the other lacks, therefore you dont necessarily need to be chad to pull well, (there is hope for most of yall still) but have good social skills. It includes everything from social awareness to reading body language, and I dont mean some blackpill bs manipulation guide.

TLDR; appeal and social skills should be equally the biggest things people should focus in looksmaxxing and not thinking about millimeters

And no, this isn’t coping for my looks, dont come at me for that, I have 15bc and sex weekly, any doubters who want to cuck can pm me for videos/pics
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: jk

• +1
ive realized the same, im focusing more on increasing my interaction with foids overall. I try to tease them, flirt and even disgust them. So far never been able to ask out a girl directly. I hope i get laid one day.
i behave like autist around girls.

• +1
high iq. That's correct. The point of general looksmaxxing is to socialize and look as good as possible. In theory understanding looks theory can help you adjust to any role you want to play. If you wanted to by the smelly ogre, you could not shower and do the opposite of looksmaxxing and succeed. If you wanted to intimidate men in war, you could adjust looksmaxxing to masculinity maxx. It's completely goal dependent.

• +1
Average man gets friends and gf naturally without really trying and users here still make and believe in threads like these.

Face.

ive realized the same, im focusing more on increasing my interaction with foids overall. I try to tease them, flirt and even disgust them. So far never been able to ask out a girl directly. I hope i get laid one day.
i behave like autist around girls.
good, practice makes you perfect and when u start to enjoy it then you are already doing good, sure u will, i believe in you :)

• +1
Reactions: ominion
i definetly disagree, it has nothing/very little to do with brain chemistry, but is all about your mindset, i used to be antisocial guy who never had the balls to talk to girls, but i changed at 17-18yrs. i think it comes down to your own mindset and attitude

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and rand anon
Social skills don't matter based on my experience. Better looking people will just be perceived as being better socially compared to ugly people, and no amount of socializing or game will help an ugly guy with women.

Improving my looks are the only thing I did that helped me with getting women.
have you ever talked to girls?

good, practice makes you perfect and when u start to enjoy it then you are already doing good, sure u will, i believe in you :)
yeah, today that foid actually came to me and flirted with me lol :))

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and VivaCristoRey

Can we agree on that?

How to get laid tutorial jfl. I need tips cuz im still in HS and i have 1 year left

How to get laid tutorial jfl. I need tips cuz im still in HS and i have 1 year left
i’ll write indepth guide in the following days, pm me so i remember to tag

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey

Can we agree on that?

Can u give me a tldr thats shorter than the tldr thanks

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Rigged
But i dont wanna talk to these low iq beckies , the point of being good looking is skipping that

Can we agree on that?

actually it should be looks

Legit, social skills are so important for being in a social circle, moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing, Ltr, litterally everything.
Tag me pls if you did a guide<3

• +1