Apperantly my skin regeneration is faster than avarage

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ
My tattoo artist said my 4 day old tattoo looks like avarage after 10 days

Apperantly mine is faster apperantly now Ik why I look so young

Goes from person to person but even as a strong smoker itโ€™s all genetics if ur skin heals slower thatโ€™s what causes aging

The cells replace themselves constantly every day the layers of skin replace itself

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, standardcel and northern mogger
Goes to show even with a shit diet, and a smoker skin regeneration is mostly genetic u have some guys who scar and take weeks to regenerate and that also means their cells will age them quicker

Yes bhai youโ€™re healthier than junkies who get tattoos

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969
Bro got addicted fast

Screenshot 20240512 143733

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and notgraycel245969
Yes bhai youโ€™re healthier than junkies who get tattoos
Not usually junkies and Iโ€™m not healthy at all

Iโ€™ve also exposed my tattoo to the sun a lot it could be even a bit faster

It depends who u are but if u scar urself u notice some ppls cells replace themselves slower than others

Also looking older than ur age means ur skin is slower than avarage and if u look younger it means itโ€™s faster in terms of collegan I mean

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Dont smoke

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I was worried my bad starving and smoking habits would make my tattoo slower but as soon as the guy saw me he had wide eyes and was like wtf gorilla skin thatโ€™s what it should look like after like 10 days
Some good genes you got

Some good genes you got
Itโ€™s all a gamble tho I have bad genes like ADHD and many other things this goes from person to person

But in terms of cells multiplying themselves mine are really fast

My tattoo artist said my 4 day old tattoo looks like avarage after 10 days

Apperantly mine is faster apperantly now Ik why I look so young

Goes from person to person but even as a strong smoker itโ€™s all genetics if ur skin heals slower thatโ€™s what causes aging

The cells replace themselves constantly every day the layers of skin replace itself
Guys. This doesnt mean โ€˜Is lasarcko can smoke and he still looks good so can Iโ€™ You arent lasarcko nigga

I know a guy who looks like sean o pry, just with green eyes though but his collagen is fucked at 17 bc heโ€™s a smoker. Everybody is diff. Healthmax boyos

Itโ€™s all a gamble tho I have bad genes like ADHD and many other things this goes from person to person

But in terms of cells multiplying themselves mine are really fast
Being a mutt is like pressing the randomize character button in a videogame, you get a bunch of random ass stats and traits lol

• +1
Guys. This doesnt mean โ€˜Is lasarcko can smoke and he still looks good so can Iโ€™ You arent lasarcko nigga

I know a guy who looks like sean o pry, just with green eyes though but his collagen is fucked at 17 bc heโ€™s a smoker. Everybody is diff. Healthmax boyos
It goes from person to person Iโ€™m sure smoking probably does make it a little slower if you scar easily and look older obviously a bad idea to take smoking and definitely use sunscreen

Even I use sunscreen every day since the sun is num 1

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
It goes from person to person Iโ€™m sure smoking probably does make it a little slower if you scar easily and look older obviously a bad idea to take smoking and definitely use sunscreen

Even I use sunscreen every day since the sun is num 1
Yeah def. But its kind of like people coping saying โ€˜Chico doesnt need to gym maxโ€™ well he doesnt. You do.

• +1