Apply vaginal cream to face for collagen

LVZZO

LVZZO

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Estradiol is naturally present in men and women.
When women reach meanopause their levels crash while in men their levels stay consistent trough adulthood.
Estradiol crash is the main reason women age exponentially, while men age more linearly.
But while test and dht rape collagen, estradiol improves it through receptors present on your skin.
There is only a small systemic increase in estradiol levels but it should be insignificant at this low dose 0,01% compared to like (100x) 1% or (250x) 2,5%.

Someone should try it and report on the effects, for science!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coldandforgotten, ezio6, Gilbert_Durandal and 12 others
imagine your mom asking why you have vaginal cream next to your skincare products

• JFL
Reactions: klamus, chadintraining, solohunter99 and 15 others
Not sure how I'd feel about putting random women's vaginal cream they sold online on my face and absorbing it through my skin.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and odux
imagine your mom asking why you have vaginal cream next to your skincare products
Now imagine not having vaginal cream next to your skin products, much worse
After treatment for 6 months, elasticity and firmness of the skin had markedly improved and the wrinkle depth and pore sizes had decreased by 61 to 100% in both groups.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Not sure how I'd feel about putting random women's vaginal cream they sold online on my face and absorbing it through my skin.
Fortune favors the bold

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, mogstars, The Antichrist and 1 other person
When women reach meanopause their levels crash while in men their levels stay consistent trough adulthood.
Estradiol crash is the main reason women age exponentially, while men age more linearly.
But while test and dht rape collagen, estradiol improves it through receptors present on your skin.
There is only a small systemic increase in estradiol levels but it should be insignificant at this low dose 0,01% compared to like (100x) 1% or (250x) 2,5%.

estrodial in large amounts is what is responsible for closing of growth plates

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
estrodial in large amounts is what is responsible for closing of growth plates
Good thing you mention that, this isn't for kids or even 18 yo
And as I said this is low dose
These are the changes of from (250x dose) 2,5% cream after 2 weeks of experimenting in different body parts, it doubled in men and 12x in women

But not sure if this amount of estradiol (0,01%) will increase levels, maybe it just reduces aromatasation of test from the le chatelier principle and levels stay the same

These are the changes of from (250x dose) 2,5% cream after 2 weeks of experimenting in different body parts, it doubled in men and 12x in women

View attachment 2647873

But not sure if this amount of estradiol (0,01%) will increase levels, maybe it just reduces aromatasation of test from the le chatelier principle and levels stay the same
View attachment 2647902
doing this much research to prove that putting vaginal cream on your face is alright?

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah
will bookmark to do own research but probably wont use now because 18

View attachment 2647873

View attachment 2647902
honestly with those levels of change growth plates should be fine maybe reduce growth time by a couple of months at worst

• +1
Just use tret 🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sanguinius and edodalic29
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Remembered this thread again
I think @ylrven might be brave enough to try it
Or help me find someone

Remembered this thread again
I think @ylrven might be brave enough to try it
Or help me find someone

Jfl if u rub estrogen on ur face

This is real looksmaxing. Recommending absurd bs and hoping someone will be the lab rat and try it

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, ErbCel, Shkreliii and 2 others

Derek from mpmd put that shit on his head and said his values remained unvaried

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and LVZZO
Jfl if u rub estrogen on ur face
It's a small quantity at a low concentration the systemic absorption is likely very low
If someone tracks their blood work and has experience with using aromatase inhibitors I would say the risks are almost zero

Besides reducing wrinkles and improving collagen, estrogen cream might be good at restoring volume by increasing subcutaneous fat
I wonder if it would work for periorbital hollowing, aka sunken eyes

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
It's a small quantity at a low concentration the systemic absorption is likely very low
If someone tracks their blood work and has experience with using aromatase inhibitors I would say the risks are almost zero

View attachment 2795046
Besides reducing wrinkles and improving collagen, estrogen cream might be good at restoring volume by increasing subcutaneous fat
I wonder if it would work for periorbital hollowing, aka sunken eyes
If its that much better than tret... But is it?

• +1
If its that much better than tret... But is it?
It probably works via different pathways since benefits are seem to cumulative when stacked
But again I suppose the potential main benefit can be restoring subcutaneous volume, for wrinkles and dermal thickness it may give a small increase or a bigger one if you are deficient in systemic estrogen (by restoring localized levels, upregulating estrogen dependent shit etc)

• +1
More recently, newer topical cosmeceutical agents containing non-hormonal, skin-specific activators of estrogen receptors have been developed. These agents offer the advantage of delivering targeted treatment for EDS. Some studies have suggested that these agents improve skin dryness, thickness, and facial wrinkles
Among these recent advances in skin-care development is Methyl Estradiolpropanoate (MEP), a synthetic estrogenic sterol ester with approximately 1% of the estrogen receptor binding affinity of estradiol. The Emepelle line of cosmeceutical skincare products contain not only proprietary MEP but also other ingredients that provide a multifactorial approach to treating skin aging and photoaging.
In a recent study, the application of Emepelle Night Cream and Emepelle Day Serum were found to improve skin hydration, skin wrinkles, skin texture, and skin color. This current periorbital specific study further evaluates the Emepelle line of skin-care products in women with EDS— specifically women with signs of periorbital skin aging treated with Emepelle Eye Cream® (Biopelle Inc., Ferndale, MI). The study was conducted for Biopelle Inc. (Ferndale Pharma Group, Ferndale, MI) and approved by an independent institutional review board.
Found this, it might be a better or safer option
Or it could be just a patented version that does the exact same thing but more expensive
It shows benefits for estrogen deficient skin in women
But aren't all men estrogen deficient too? similar results maybe

• +1
this might work ngl

• +1
Just a joke i wanted to see his reaction

1. You look chechen
2. I saw you in a thread where you said you were noxchi.

Are you hiding it bc people will think bad lmao?
No bro , I thought you just guessed

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Found this, it might be a better or safer option
Or it could be just a patented version that does the exact same thing but more expensive
It shows benefits for estrogen deficient skin in women
But aren't all men estrogen deficient too? similar results maybe
View attachment 2795108View attachment 2795107

shit I might actually try it
if I do I will report my results here

• Love it