Appreciation post

fobos

fobos

Toxic
This forum is one of the few things I enjoy in life. I wish all of you the best.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 176 and 3 others
fobos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Insomniac, fobos and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Bengt, fobos and 1 other person
= Bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 176, Eskimo and 2 others
Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
= bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Insomniac and dogtown
get a life
Most of us go our entire lives following the masses, listening to voices of mediocrity and failure, living fake and empty “Social Media Lives”, and focusing on everything except what truly matters. We create the appearance of wealth, health, happiness, and love and at the end of the day, we’re broke, never truly happy, and we never have the inner-peace we believe is found in buying “stuff” we can’t afford and getting “likes” from people we don’t like, don’t know, and don’t care about.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Zeus and dogtown
Most of us go our entire lives following the masses, listening to voices of mediocrity and failure, living fake and empty “Social Media Lives”, and focusing on everything except what truly matters. We create the appearance of wealth, health, happiness, and love and at the end of the day, we’re broke, never truly happy, and we never have the inner-peace we believe is found in buying “stuff” we can’t afford and getting “likes” from people we don’t like, don’t know, and don’t care about.

Zeus thinks he is Tyler Durden

• JFL
Reactions: fobos
My cheeks are red ☺️

You made me shy (no homo)

Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who’ve ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don’t need. We’re the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s a spiritual war… our Great Depression is our lives. We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won’t. And we’re slowly learning that fact. And we’re very, very pissed off.

And jfl at the fact that nothing comes up when searching "George Zoeken" or your quote.

Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who’ve ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don’t need. We’re the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s a spiritual war… our Great Depression is our lives. We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won’t. And we’re slowly learning that fact. And we’re very, very pissed off.

And jfl at the fact that nothing comes up when searching "George Zoeken" or your quote.
I made it nigger, or did I?

Today on VSauce we are going to learn how to

DankForce1

JoinedMar 29, 2019Messages241

What do you want again? Its taken from a book called "Declare War on Yourself" give it a read, it might up your braincells

DankForce1

JoinedMar 29, 2019Messages241

What do you want again? Its taken from a book called "Declare War on Yourself" give it a read, it might up your braincells

Book looks fuckin gay ngl