Approached a Foid at the gym today

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I got there and let me tell you…fuark she made me so fucking horny i couldn’t train.

She was approx 5’4, literally had a 20inch waist (smallest i’ve ever seen) and a thick ass with breedable hips.

When i walked in the gym she was walking towards me and i was looking around for my friend who was already there training and when i looked at her i saw she was already mirin, so we make eye contact for like 2 seconds and she gets shy and looks away (how cute)

I change and when i go to the bench i still see her looking at me, so we make eye contact again etc…
This happened 5/6 times, and at some point she was walking cluelessly near me while i was doing my dips. So before my minds found a way to not do it i just go straight to her and approached.

Got her smiling and giggling and shiet and got her insta, she knows she’s sexy as fuck and her insta is all filled with “i’m the most pretty in the streets” type shit.

I won’t text her and will talk to her tomorrow if i see her in the gym again to just know her better i guess, but i just want to fuck her thick ass and see my dick pop from her tiny waist and belly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Allan Jhonny, Deleted member 27066, aleksander and 20 others
No pic no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, Deleted member 27066, aleksander and 15 others
tales from tunisia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos, House Lannister, deepfuckingvalue and 17 others
I got there and let me tell you…fuark she made me so fucking horny i couldn’t train.

She was approx 5’4, literally had a 20inch waist (smallest i’ve ever seen) and a thick ass with breedable hips.

When i walked in the gym she was walking towards me and i was looking around for my friend who was already there training and when i looked at her i saw she was already mirin, so we make eye contact for like 2 seconds and she gets shy and looks away (how cute)

I change and when i go to the bench i still see her looking at me, so we make eye contact again etc…
This happened 5/6 times, and at some point she was walking cluelessly near me while i was doing my dips. So before my minds found a way to not do it i just go straight to her and approached.

Got her smiling and giggling and shiet and got her insta, she knows she’s sexy as fuck and her insta is all filled with “i’m the most pretty in the streets” type shit.

I won’t text her and will talk to her tomorrow if i see her in the gym again to just know her better i guess, but i just want to fuck her thick ass and see my dick pop from her tiny waist and belly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss
Tales from @Blackgymmax attic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, aleksander, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
Tales from the Mumbai Fitness Cen-

Wait, I googled it and they actually have really cool fitness centres that mog mine, what gives?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, depressionmaxxing, House Lannister and 25 others
This is real iOS not this

Wdym? She was really happy when i approached and i know im GL

This is incels highlight of their day unfortunately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baboon593, Ryldoo IS COPING, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
20 inch waist is 🧢

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Ryldoo IS COPING, RAMU KAKA and 4 others

Divine manlet rage is like an exchange program

Our high test causes our growth plates to fuse early, and as a result, the remainder of our puberty growth is muscle based.

This is a "Divine Manlet"

Not to be confused by a manlet, who's puberty finished on a normal timeline, who simply is short and did not grow excess muscle in exchange.

Divine manlet rage is inherent in the manlets of the highest physical order.

To ascertain whether or not OP is actually a high test Divine manlet carrying the rage of burdened genes, we must see him with his shirt off, is what I'd typically say...

However I see this nigga post something identical every week jit is clearly brimming with test

You are a fine case study of the "Divine manlet" my little friend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 55314 and 2 others
fuck man i need to get NT so bad

this would be impossible for me to do

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bloomercel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Dnrd kys

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer, efidescontinuado and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Divine manlet rage is like an exchange program

Our high test causes our growth plates to fuse early, and as a result, the remainder of our puberty growth is muscle based.

This is a "Divine Manlet"

Not to be confused by a manlet, who's puberty finished on a normal timeline, who simply is short and did not grow excess muscle in exchange.

Divine manlet rage is inherent in the manlets of the highest physical order.

To ascertain whether or not OP is actually a high test Divine manlet carrying the rage of burdened genes, we must see him with his shirt off, is what I'd typically say...

However I see this nigga post something identical every week jit is clearly brimming with test

You are a fine case study of the "Divine manlet" my little friend.
we both are innit?

fuck man i need to get NT so bad

this would be impossible for me to do
i was shitting my pants ngl, but i did it and i had success

• Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, RAMU KAKA, bloomercel and 2 others
Holy fuck this is so true. My gf says Im always look Angry when i cheek sucks. Its over.

i was shitting my pants ngl, but i did it and i had success
Bro can i see u pics via pm? I need to know what kind of face u need for pulling.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart and ReadBooksEveryday
5'6 Italian Kurdish badboys just keep winnin

How do you cope @Tai Lung . Indeed you cannot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baboon593, Big White Cuck, humanoidsub7 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, RichardSpencel, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and PseudoMaxxer
I thought gym was cope fucking hypocrite

mirin courage
As i said i didn’t have myself time to think about it and come to the conclusion of not doing it.

I saw her walking randomly (she might have done it on purpose because she was walking around me the whole time) and i attacked.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and Akhi
is she white

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Akhi
I just wanna know in theory. I never pulled girls
well, if you’re married is even better. I don’t think i can act normally enough to keep my self a wife.

I’ll sperg out one day and go total ER on her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 51465 and PseudoMaxxer
holy shit bigger gaslighting than reddit comments, your just like foids
i swear to god i’m not joking, I just grew balls after puberty and I can talk to girls even tho sometimes i get anxious still. I need more practice
u would do fine if you have some charisma
They’ll think you are joking just like this guy above

i can attract the women i want i just cant talk to them
Make them talk to you, ignore looking at them, ignore ever living hell out of them to the degree they think you hate them or something, I legit did this on accident for a while because I'm an antisocial retard but it turned into my ideal demeanor

Works for me, they will seek out conversation with you if you just act interesting and quiet, no slay tho

My coworkers being curious led to me becoming friends with them, now I actually have enjoyable conversations and truly laugh at work every day

(Also started taking test)

This was like a 2 month timeline it's prob just the test tbh, well... juice up fella

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and PseudoMaxxer
Make them talk to you, ignore looking at them, ignore ever living hell out of them to the degree they think you hate them or something, I legit did this on accident for a while because I'm an antisocial retard but it turned into my ideal demeanor

Works for me, they will seek out conversation with you if you just act interesting and quiet, no slay tho

My coworkers being curious led to me becoming friends with them, now I actually have enjoyable conversations and truly laugh at work every day

This was like a 2 month timeline it's prob just the test tbh, well... juice up fella
Unironically i think people can feel the Test in others, like an aura or a smell.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Gaygymmaxx

Lets see if that works. I started school 2 day ago. Im silent type. I mog whole class no women have started con with me yet..

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and PseudoMaxxer
Its impossible. Women never talk to u. I mog my whole class and no single women have talked with me.
wtf…not possible.

You really have to be autistic as fuck and move/act like a retard to scare them off…

Unironically i think people can feel the Test in others, like an aura or a smell.
Real shit dawg

It gave me Brutal acne but my accutane has just about cleared it all

Roid arc starts next

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
wtf…not possible.

You really have to be autistic as fuck and move/act like a retard to scare them off…
started new school 2 day ago. Im silent type. I mog whole class. no women have started con with me yet.. Lets see if it happens later.

• +1
started new school 2 day ago. Im silent type. I mog whole class. no women have started con with me yet.. Lets see if it happens later.
understandable, 2 days are little to no time

they wont talk to you if youre silent and give off an unapproachable vibe

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart and PseudoMaxxer
happy for you bro, you deserve this dub

• Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 51465 and PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, RichardSpencel, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
  • +1