Approaching girls irl is superior.

hydralxck

hydralxck

avid framemaxxer (htn)
Approached a girl irl and got a date with her. Not only was this particularly less straining in terms of effort, but it has a higher success rate.
Approached a girl on Instagram and I ended up on her story JFL :lul: .

Start working on your social skills and stop being autistic, irl approaches are way better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Ken, Allornothing and 4 others
Stfu chad

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and Deleted member 28896
Give the story please, and what lookslevel are you and her?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Ken and try2beme
@New Poster will love this

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Approached a girl irl and got a date with her. Not only was this particularly less straining in terms of effort, but it has a higher success rate.
Approached a girl on Instagram and I ended up on her story JFL :lul: .

Start working on your social skills and stop being autistic, irl approaches are way better.
Was it a cold approach? Or was she actively giving you IOI's for you to approach? Your success rate will invariably be much higher in the latter then the former.

Approaching is cope sex should just come naturally in social situations.

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and hydralxck
i approched a female once. I was drunk and depressed so very lowinhib, when i saw her i just approached her and asked for lighter (i obviously had one) We both had to walk on the same treelined road, so we talked for half an hour until at our destinations.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, bloomercel, Deleted member 39692 and 1 other person
what did u say

• JFL
i approched a female once. I was drunk and depressed so very lowinhib, when i saw her i just approached her and asked for lighter (i obviously had one) We both had to walk on the same treelined road, so we talked for half an hour until at our destinations.
soo what happened nigga?

soo what happened nigga?
i asked her for snap and gave mine her but my phone was taken away as earlier i had a confrontation with family which made me even that low inhib otherwise would have never approched. I only was able to snap her one week later and the sparkles where away already.

• So Sad
The girls i approached have much better morals and mentalities than the ones i met from dating apps. Now i stopped used them

Was it a cold approach? Or was she actively giving you IOI's for you to approach? Your success rate will invariably be much higher in the latter then the former.
She was going home, so it was a cold approach.

• +1
Reactions: Outlier
The girls i approached have much better morals and mentalities than the ones i met from dating apps. Now i stopped used them
No you retard. Obviously they aren’t gonna reveal their true selves when face to face and could face consequences for being cunts unlike online. You retards still don’t get that’s how people work?

Last edited: