Arab SMV is of the roof in 2024

M-1014

M-1014

Equinox
There's this ranking nationality filter on tiktok and somehow Arabs manage to make it to top3 all the time idk how.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilxder2, try2beme and jinnu
It seems to be mainly other MENA foids ranking them high

I've never seen a non white/mulatto passing Arab do well in OLD experiments tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, WeiWei, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
It seems to be mainly other MENA foids ranking them high

I've never seen a non white/mulatto passing Arab do well in OLD excitements tbh
the ones that slay are the ones who look mediterranean they’re all over tiktok and ig

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and M-1014

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lyxguxx, kebab, IMOGYOU and 7 others
because they are whitepassing and have the jam cloth on their head which symbolized dubai, monarchy and richness. Take the jam cloth off and show a average brown arab and they'll get voted lower

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, bululu_87, distance decay and 1 other person
When arabs mog they mog hard. But arab chads arent that common. Mostly moneymaxxed mtns

• +1
Reactions: Absi, try2beme, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
There's this ranking nationality filter on tiktok and somehow Arabs manage to make it to top3 all the time idk how.
Doesn't make sense
They're a minority and you barely see them so it's your algo

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and i_love_roosters
Virtue signaling

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Women love to cream on big white dicks :owo:

Its because the filter is full of chads and the arab has the best pheno (med)

Doubt for terrorists.
Their logic is that they're misrepresented by the evil white men and Islam is a religion of peace. All Jewish propaganda

Last edited:
I don't think so :unsure:, most Arabs don't look that good, only levantine Arabs have an edge.

Its because the filter is full of chads and the arab has the best pheno (med)
Screenshot 20240421 123606 Chrome

*Inbreeding map*

Bfdw67cmgcd61
we are med saar

5a6e144d5b07473788ae52192850d37d
get away from me scum

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
View attachment 2871913
*Inbreeding map*

View attachment 2871915 we are med saar

View attachment 2871916 get away from me scum
Stfu dude u been annoying me all morning if u fucking used tiktok u would see the arab example is a med pheno stop being a fucking snowflake every time people talk about ethnics its annoying as shit ur just like @russiancelreturns tier at this point arguing about ethnics for no actual reason keep barking some deathnik proly took ur bitch for this obsession to start

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, hopecel, russiancelreturns and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, IMOGYOU and Lulleko
Stfu dude u been annoying me all morning if u fucking used tiktok u would see the arab example is a med pheno stop being a fucking snowflake every time people talk about ethnics its annoying as shit ur just like @russiancelreturns tier at this point arguing about ethnics for no actual reason keep barking some deathnik proly took ur bitch for this obsession to start
Tiktok cringelords are 1% of the population. They have high percentage of Persian and Levantine blood and are high caste. K Shami is technically Arab, yet he's a cumskin. Of course there are exceptions, but exceptions don't make the rule. Abdul has nothing to do with Diego

Tiktok cringelords are 1% of the population. They have high percentage of Persian and Levantine blood and are high caste. K Shami is technically Arab, yet he's a cumskin. Of course there are exceptions, but exceptions don't make the rule. Abdul has nothing to do with Diego

i didnt aay arabs have med phenos i said the chads on the filter and the arab has a med pheno

Stop fucking barking about ethnics for no reason. Nobody but you provoked yourself. I dont care about sandniggers and their shitskin i know most dont look med but something is wrong with u to be defending white ppl unsolicitedly schizo ass motherfucker who got cucked by a deatnik

• +1
Reactions: Absi
i didnt aay arabs have med phenos i said the chads on the filter and the arab has a med pheno

Stop fucking barking about ethnics for no reason. Nobody but you provoked yourself. I dont care about sandniggers and their shitskin i know most dont look med but something is wrong with u to be defending white ppl unsolicitedly schizo ass motherfucker who got cucked by a deatnik
Ur obsession with ethnics and muslims is never ever provoked, u bark on ur own terms for literally no reason like a genuine retard. Go get some bitches like seriously u would stop obsessing over insignifcant shit

• +1
Reactions: Absi
Ur obsession with ethnics and muslims is never ever provoked, u bark on ur own terms for literally no reason like a genuine retard. Go get some bitches like seriously u would stop obsessing over insignifcant shit
4078294 3834774 this user is black

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
No its actually insane tho, Never thought they would come back from 9/11. Insane recovery

i have never seen a girl say they want an Arab man

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE
because they are whitepassing and have the jam cloth on their head which symbolized dubai, monarchy and richness. Take the jam cloth off and show a average brown arab and they'll get voted lower
As an Arab I can confirm

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Nah, the average arab's smv is lower than blacks and latinos
You only looked at rich Arab chads on ig
Egg, safir
Also just how foids tie BBC to blacks they also tie rich man to Arabs
If you're black with a small pp or Arab and poor (mtn in both) it's over

Last edited:
  • +1