Arbutin for hair lightening?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
heard this discussed before, is it legit? What other supplements are good for lightening hair?

don't cope with supplements for hair lightening
just dye it tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
heard this discussed before, is it legit? What other supplements are good for lightening hair?
I don't suggest it at all, not efficient enough.
Try peppermint oil 18 in 1 dr bronners for showers and take reduced glutathione

just dye it tbh
dyed hair often times looks gay, especially if you are sub htn i would say

if you are already light brown/dirty or dark blonde, do this to naturally lighten your hair
sunlight on your hair + use lemon juice and chamomille tea in your hair
probably does not work for dark haired people

if ur black
some black people look rlly good with the tips of their dreads dyed or like @HimmyButler 's avi
be careful if you're darksin tho

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, LiteralCaucasian, Elvisandreaa and 2 others

if you are already light brown/dirty or dark blonde, do this to naturally lighten your hair

if ur black
some black people look rlly good with the tips of their dreads dyed or like @HimmyButler 's avi
I just want the same hair color I had as a kid which was like brown or light brown I'd say, I have dark brown rn, what to do?

I just want the same hair color I had as a kid which was like brown or light brown I'd say, I have dark brown rn, what to do?
go to a hairstylist and ask them
ive also heard of shampoos that can lighten your hair but im not sure if theyre legit
dying ur hair in that situation seems risky bc it will be very obvious it's dyed

• +1

if ur black
I have black hair
I used a filter for brown hair and I mog way harder
I've definitely seen it look gay on some people tho.

my theory is that if you're gonna dye your hair, it shouldn't be too far off from your natural colour.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 19766
Retain oils within the hair and sunbleach it over an entire summer.

• Hmm...
i need shampoo nigga i have sebderm
Use a paraben and sulfate free one, egg yolk, or cerave facial cleanser. If you have hard water you're fucked.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Elvisandreaa
Use diluted lemon/like juice to lighten the hair and then blue shampoo to balance out the red tones

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Use a paraben and sulfate free one, egg yolk, or cerave facial cleanser. If you have hard water you're fucked.
Yeah I will figure out if I have hard water goddamn cause that sounds fucked up

Also I think I might just use T-Gel, I'm using nizoral rn but will use t-gel after the bottle is empty
Use diluted lemon/like juice to lighten the hair and then blue shampoo to balance out the red tones
Will this work even for dark brown hair? The front of my hair is like kinda brown/bronze or something but the rest is like dark brown and I heard that that'll only work for lighter hair types

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Yeah I will figure out if I have hard water goddamn cause that sounds fucked up

Also I think I might just use T-Gel, I'm using nizoral rn but will use t-gel after the bottle is empty

Will this work even for dark brown hair? The front of my hair is like kinda brown/bronze or something but the rest is like dark brown and I heard that that'll only work for lighter hair types
Unless you are east Asian / south east
Asian , you don't have black hair , it's usually dark brown/black brown and yeah you could lighten it with sun exposure and lemon juice , but it'll get some copper reddish tint tho , you have to balance it out with blue shampoo

• +1
Unless you are east Asian / south east
Asian , you don't have black hair , it's usually dark brown/black brown and yeah you could lighten it with sun exposure and lemon juice , but it'll get some copper reddish tint tho , you have to balance it out with blue shampoo
I never said I had black hair

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
just dye it tbh
dying looks very artificial, and you’d need to all time retouch, otherwise would be to obvious for eveyone
Like it’s usually is for girls, the difference is that society accept this for them, but not for men

• Hmm...
I don't suggest it at all, not efficient enough.
Try peppermint oil 18 in 1 dr bronners for showers and take reduced glutathione
Mind linking the glutathione?