Are asymmetries possible to fix (surgically ofc)

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

legit subhuman
They are killing my face completely

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Implants work for jaw, cheekbones, forehead, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and humanoidsub7
My mouth looks asymmetrical and I'm unsure if it's because of my jaw (im a recessed incel)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
well depends whats asymmetrical lol

• +1
Reactions: anticel and humanoidsub7
My eyes are my most asymmetrical trait, one eye is vertically higher than the other and they look as if my head is tilted
Idk if there’s anything that can be done for that, maybe blepharoplasty & canthoplasty can make them slightly more symmetrical but I think it’s the orbital bones themselves that are slanted

Then my bite is perfect and teeth are so straight people think I had braces. Idk

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
My nose and mouth. My eyes are "ok" i just need cantho or something related to upper eyelids.
What part of your mouth wym

Lips ? Jaw ? Bite ?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
My eyes are my most asymmetrical trait, one eye is vertically higher than the other and they look as if my head is tilted
Idk if there’s anything that can be done for that, maybe blepharoplasty & canthoplasty can make them slightly more symmetrical but I think it’s the orbital bones themselves that are slanted

Then my bite is perfect and teeth are so straight people think I had braces. Idk
Nah u can’t do anything if it’s the orbital bones

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Lips, jaw and bite tbh, I can't even close my mouth properly
And those are stopping me from being LTN-MTN to at least HTN. I tried to modify different pictures and thats the only problem

And those are stopping me from being LTN-MTN to at least HTN. I tried to modify different pictures and thats the only problem
My jaw is asymmetrical. My left profile is htn and my right profile is trucel

• So Sad
Nah u can’t do anything if it’s the orbital bones
Is there a way to tell? Or do I need a CT scan? My eyelids are asymmetrical as well so I’m sure I could make SOME improvement with blepharoplasty & canthoplasty but I think the main thing is probably the orbital bones.

It isn’t very noticeable in the mirror but then I see pics and it looks like one eye is higher then the other and the other is droopier

My jaw is asymmetrical. My left profile is htn and my right profile is trucel
Harmony is crucial tbh you can have good features but won't be as good as having chadtier harmony

Harmony is crucial tbh you can have good features but won't be as good as having chadtier harmony
I am very harmonious but all my features are shit and im boneless. But that will change soon! I am fixing it! I am getting surgeries. Dont tell traveler lol

• +1
Is there a way to tell? Or do I need a CT scan? My eyelids are asymmetrical as well so I’m sure I could make SOME improvement with blepharoplasty & canthoplasty but I think the main thing is probably the orbital bones.

It isn’t very noticeable in the mirror but then I see pics and it looks like one eye is higher then the other and the other is droopier
Just use a ruler in the mirror idk. Or send a pic of just ur eyes and I’ll tell u

I am very harmonious but all my features are shit and im boneless. But that will change soon! I am fixing it! I am getting surgeries. Dont tell traveler lol
I'm getting them at 20 so I can enjoy the next 15 years of my life slaying. I would like to fake my death though so I can erase my incel past

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735