Reactions: northern mogger and <6PSLcel
Obviously

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and try2beme
Not at all, imagine not finding this hot 🥵
7k791q

Elaborate, they look, behave, and act like women so how is it gay
I just saw one actually. And i agree.

Most femboys in my opinion are intersex. This guy i saw was very very small, almost like his bones did not develop properly or he did not go through a proper puberty.

Ironically i think these types of men are more prepositioned to be homosexual due to lack of hormonal dominance. Middle ground means more likely to swing either way. Some are actual biological men though, the rare skinny type. But i find it hard to believe a man can be unforcefully gay because male hormonal dominance simply turns your libido to be attracted to the female archetype. Most gay guys imo are larping as men, or T users who think they can replicate this natural mental libido preference a proper man is raised in.

Is it gay to like femboys? Not really, but i think its a highway to mental illness. Its like trasgender women. Some can actually look better than women, but it will fuck with your mind heavy knowing that despite everything this guy is doing to larp, your still fucking a dude.

For this sake i would not mess with them. Dont want to wake up delusional

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, northern mogger, PseduoAryan and 2 others
I just saw one actually. And i agree.

Most femboys in my opinion are intersex. This guy i saw was very very small, almost like his bones did not develop properly or he did not go through a proper puberty.

Ironically i think these types of men are more prepositioned to be homosexual due to lack of hormonal dominance. Middle ground means more likely to swing either way.

Is it gay to like such people? Not really, but i think its a highway to mental illness. Its like trasgender women. Some can actually look better than women, but it will fuck with your mind heavy knowing that despite everything this guy is doing to larp, your still fucking a dude.

For this sake i would not mess with them. Dont want to wake up delusional
Totally agree, i wouldn't necessarily call fucking a femboy gay since its almost like a woman but at the end of the day you're still putting it in a guys ass

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Totally agree, i wouldn't necessarily call fucking a femboy gay since its almost like a woman but at the end of the day you're still putting it in a guys ass
Yeah but the cute moans they make when u rail them cancels out the gayness that comes from fucking him in the ass

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Yeah but the cute moans they make when u rail them cancels out the gayness that comes from fucking him in the ass
you got experience?

Why you got the whole collection ready to send

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and <6PSLcel
Not at all, imagine not finding this hot 🥵
There’s nothing more cringe than these faggots who wear cat ears, tail plugs and weird shit like that, it’s like they are trying the hardest to be a disappointment.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Obviously Femboys dont even resemble females

you got experience?
I do, back in early 2021 I started talking to one I found on some discord server, started chatting to him, we talked dirty, sexted, then he was coming to the uk during the winter cuz of his family, so we met up one day, spent the whole day in a hotel room just messing around, we fucked twice, then he went home, after a while we stopped talking he decided he wants to be a good Christian and stopped being gay and we haven’t had contact since late 2021, he was a 5’10 feminine Swedish guy, very pretty, very feminine skin and long dark blonde hair with blue eyes

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, TheRagingBull and gooner23
they will be destroyed too

I do, back in early 2021 I started talking to one I found on some discord server, started chatting to him, we talked dirty, sexted, then he was coming to the uk during the winter cuz of his family, so we met up one day, spent the whole day in a hotel room just messing around, we fucked twice, then he went home, after a while we stopped talking he decided he wants to be a good Christian and stopped being gay and we haven’t had contact since late 2021, he was a 5’10 feminine Swedish guy, very pretty, very feminine skin and long dark blonde hair with blue eyes
alright bro ur oversharing now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horsefacin, N1666, Ricky212 and 2 others
Thats an amazing story bro, good that he changed his ways though and turned to Jesus

Thats an amazing story bro, good that he changed his ways though and turned to Jesus
Yeah well, good for him if believing in a proto communist rabbi desert jew helped him out.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Jeww
There’s nothing more cringe than these faggots who wear cat ears, tail plugs and weird shit like that, it’s like they are trying the hardest to be a disappointment.
It's hot

Yeah well, good for him if believing in a proto communist rabbi desert jew helped him out.
Don't ever say this shit again. Femboys are needed but being the actual femboy must be horrible for your mental health

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww and Sprinkles
Don't ever say this shit again. Femboys are needed but being the actual femboy must be horrible for your mental health
How so, some men simply aren’t born to be masculine and dominant, and trying to change that is asinine, same way you can’t stop a whore from being a whore.

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
How so, some men simply aren’t born to be masculine and dominant, and trying to change that is asinine, same way you can’t stop a whore from being a whore.
whores are destroyed from their childhood and bad parenting, this can be prevented. i get what you're saying with femboys thought some men are just naturally born with breedable hips and women like features made for BWC and to be dominated by a man

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and darktriadprince
A lot of bannable offences in this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and BrendioEEE
reported

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and BrendioEEE
Is liking femboys actually gay?
No, you're just a lonely guy, and femboys are readily available, more femenine than most western women, it's just over, and gay.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
No, you're just a lonely guy, and femboys are readily available, more femenine than most western women, it's just over, and gay.
I didint say i liked them Im not a faggot