Foreverlooksmaxxing

Iron
Are they even worth it I'm trying to nutritionmax

yes fruits are good

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 2205
Thought they had high estrogen tbh
don't fall for this gay estrogen shit, no foods contain estrogen that mimics the estrogens in our body. Even mammalian estrogen in milk has no effect on our bodies.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
don't fall for this gay estrogen shit, no foods contain estrogen that mimics the estrogens in our body. Even mammalian estrogen in milk has no effect on our bodies.
Thank god. I put berries in my protein shake on the daily tbh

Thank god. I put berries in my protein shake on the daily tbh
bro, whoever told you fruit had phytoestrogens in it has utter autism, blueberries are super good for you, been proven to destroy cancer cells.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ruby, Mayorga, SikKunt and 1 other person
bro, whoever told you fruit had phytoestrogens in it has utter autism, blueberries are super good for you, been proven to destroy cancer cells.
Craxy shit man. I use frozen blueberries and strawberries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
been proven to destroy cancer cells.
Sure lol.

If your goal if simply for nutrition OP then fruits are worthless, only nutrient they got in good amounts is Vitamin C, rest is water + sugar. Nutrients and Vitamins though amirite? :feelsyay:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Sure lol.

If your goal if simply for nutrition OP then fruits are worthless, only nutrient they got in good amounts is Vitamin C, rest is water + sugar. Nutrients and Vitamins though amirite? :feelsyay:
Yeah, who eats fruit for nutritional intake? only retards think that it compares to animal foods, regardless I eat it for the antioxidant boost and beneficial phytochemicals, also particularly blueberries have been proven to alleviate chrons and colitis symptoms and feed the good gut bacteria. Are you a carnist by any chance, just curious, I know you used to be vegan.

Are you a carnist by any chance, just curious, I know you used to be vegan.
My beliefs about diet have vastly changed, I eat most things now though to gain weight (still no vegetables though).

beneficial phytochemicals
What phytochemicals are beneficial and why?
I eat it for the antioxidant boost
Fair enough but their sugar content still isn't good.
particularly blueberries
Btw berries are overall the best fruit, I also ate raspberries yesterday. But no bananas and such due to high fibre.

yes. Wouldn't overdo them tho because they're easy to binge eat.

[Blackpill] FRUITS ARE A MEME FOOD
Next
Watch
NickGurr

NickGurr
200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST

JoinedMar 30, 2019Messages3,309
May 8, 2019
FRUITS ARE THE SINGLE MOST MEME FOOD THERE IS. LITERALLY EVERYONES SAYING THEY ARE HEALTHY

THEY ARE PACKED WITH FRUCTOSE (=INSULIN RESISTANCE + LOW T/HIGH E) AND VITAMINS YOU CAN GET FROM A MILLION OTHER NON FRUIT SOURCES (=LIVER)

ENJOY YOUR TYPE 2 DIABETES RETARDS

JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO SATISFY YOUR SUGAR CRAVINGS YOU FAT FUCKING PIG

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Ruby and Alexanderr
My beliefs about diet have vastly changed, I eat most things now though to gain weight (still no vegetables though).

What phytochemicals are beneficial and why?

Fair enough but their sugar content still isn't good.

Btw berries are overall the best fruit, I also ate raspberries yesterday. But no bananas and such due to high fibre.
are you anti-carb? or just anti fibre, can I ask why, did you experience gastrointestinal issues? most vegans do, I was vegan for the whole of last year, quit due to coming back with a test level of 256ng/dl :feelsahh: (Now 900ng/dl) but I still think that fruit and certain low antinutrient plant foods have their place in a balanced diet.I keep my fibre to a minimum of about 30gs a day majority coming from potatoes and fruit (soluble fibre feeds good bacteria) insoluble fibre is the enemy.

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
are you anti-carb? or just anti fibre, can I ask why, did you experience gastrointestinal issues? most vegans do, I was vegan for the whole of last year, quit due to coming back with a test level of 256ng/dl :feelsahh: (Now 900ng/dl) but I still think that fruit and certain low antinutrient plant foods have their place in a balanced diet.I keep my fibre to a minimum of about 30gs a day majority coming from potatoes and fruit (soluble fibre feeds good bacteria) insoluble fibre is the enemy.
Bro legit I used to be vegan for around 9 months or so, I did a blood test after I think 4 months of Veganism and my T levels were 440 ng/dl.

I understand carbs are very useful for gymcels and such so I'm not anti-carb, I'm mostly anti-useless food like veggies and grains especially.
Not to mention a carnivore diet makes us develop the best facially and whatnot.

Is breathing even worth it? I'm trying to survivalmax but I heard oxygen can be harmful...

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
I'm mostly anti-useless food like veggies and grains especially.
100% with you, grains are toxic. High in omega 6, indigestible and literally void of nutrition, when I was vegan after 30 minutes of eating brown rice I'd have horrific gut cramps and I'd shit it out almost completely intact the next day. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Vegetables, are more important.

Vegetables= Skin tone maxxing, and causes one to not eat other stuf so to NOT get FAT.

Fruits, are also good for skin tone maxxing. Fruits I like and use as snacks, because fruits have a little bit of downside on sugar/callogen. But the sugars in fruits, are not that bad. As are the "fast" sugars in produced snacks (crisps, cakes, etc.). Therefore, imo, substitute nealry all snakcs, with snacking fruits.

I've never seen a person, gat fat from eating fruits. It's the produced foods, and sugars in them. That make most people fat fucks. Not the (tiny-ish) amount of sugar in fruits (which is also mixed with alot of fiber.

Firstly: People are going to snack! And if it's not with fruits, then people will go to other sugar things (snickers, cakes, coockies, crisps, etc..)

Not all sugars have the same effects, depending in the type of sugar and the fiber that's in the mix.

Last edited:
No fruits for ur face

[Blackpill] FRUITS ARE A MEME FOOD

Next
Watch
NickGurr

NickGurr
200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST

JoinedMar 30, 2019Messages3,309
May 8, 2019
FRUITS ARE THE SINGLE MOST MEME FOOD THERE IS. LITERALLY EVERYONES SAYING THEY ARE HEALTHY

THEY ARE PACKED WITH FRUCTOSE (=INSULIN RESISTANCE + LOW T/HIGH E) AND VITAMINS YOU CAN GET FROM A MILLION OTHER NON FRUIT SOURCES (=LIVER)

ENJOY YOUR TYPE 2 DIABETES RETARDS

This. The fruits you get in the grocery store and shit isn't how the fruits were in the old days. All these are GMO and bred to be more sweeter etc. sugar is sugar doesnt matter from candy bar or fruit, if you got family history of diabetes that sugar will mess up your insulin big time.

See fruits as a treat in moderation. If you want nutrition get it from vegetables, nuts, beans etc.

Absolutely. Fruits and veggies are essential for good health.