Are girls who go to the gym descending themselves?

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
I have never ever seen a woman ascend from going to the gym and lifting weights. They all develop that same subhuman build with thick quads and hamstrings with goofy glutes. I actually want to throw up when I see it. I make visible signs of disgust when I am faced with it in person, thought I try to hide it.

I notice this happening when they turn 19+ and it’s terrible. They post about it like it’s a good thing too, is it? I’ve seen it descend girls from cute to absolute gross. Are they doing it because they know their cute appeal won’t last as they age?

Does anyone find that gym build attractive?
:feelswat::feelswat:

@Blackgymmax give opinion

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Agendum, Danish_Retard, Chinlet Ascension and 9 others
Basically only niggers and subhuman Latinos find those whores attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Der Doktor, Allornothing, LooksThinker and 5 others
I don't care for a big ass or "thick" girls. I like skinny + medium size ass and tits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, LooksThinker, Mr. President and 5 others
All I want is a niqabi

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Der Doktor and Going2KillMyself
It's kinda similar to men trying to get as big as bodybuilders when lean and toned is ideal.
JFL this is a borderline meme for many men and huge meme for all women

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot
i dont like gym girls i only like those who are slim but are naturally build

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Going2KillMyself
a good ass is genetic, its about high E, and high e on girls = fat distribution towards ass.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Beastchodecode and Aladin
They all descend because they age faster, lose their period, get masculine physique.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Xangsane
girls who go to the gym are soo fucking pathetic,they think having an ass makes them attractive and less ugly,nearly all of them look worse facially after the gym with a disgusting manly build

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, BloodClot, SAQUIB66 and 1 other person
any example"s?

girls who go to the gym are soo fucking pathetic,they think having an ass makes them attractive and less ugly,nearly all of them look worse facially after the gym with a disgusting manly build
overcompensating is just generally cringe

Fag maxers.

Girls that squat, run and sometimes train their back have way better bodies than the average skinnyfat girl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AsGoodAsItGets, 5.5psl and 4 others
Fag maxers.

Girls that squat, run and sometimes train their back have way better bodies than the average skinnyfat girl

Type of girl who’d still look decent if she didn’t workout . Genetics = all

a good ass is genetic, its about high E, and high e on girls = fat distribution towards ass.
Guess i have high e cause i store most of my fat on my butt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, coispet and sayi
How do they look worse facially? Like the excessive facial expressions causing wrinkles and shit?

Girls should just go on walks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, sayi and barnmatrix
100% agreed, and going to the gym and lifting weights as a concept is masculine. Dont want a masculine woman in any regard. Lifting weights also increases testosterone. Dont want a high T girl, and your right about the physique too. ANY upper body muscle on women is gross except abs. Muscular ass is fine but dont really care or prefer it over skinny.

Girls should just go on walks.
If they do runs thats most optimal. They'll be very lean and have good cardio. Running = womens sport, lifting/fighting = mens sport.

Volleyball also good all volleyball girls are built nice from what ive seen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
pilates and runnee > lifting girls unless they lift light weights. Agreed i hate thick quads unless you are built that way. Hate seeing skinny girls ruin there bodys

If they do runs thats most optimal. They'll be very lean and have good cardio. Running = womens sport, lifting/fighting = mens sport.

Volleyball also good all volleyball girls are built nice from what ive seen.
Women should walk, with occasional HIIT. Endurance is retarded. Jogging is retarded.

men should not lift either except for a minimal amount but ideally do sports that stimulates the brain as well

Women should walk, with occasional HIIT. Endurance is retarded. Jogging is retarded.

men should not lift either except for a minimal amount but ideally do sports that stimulates the brain as well
Men lifting is okay as long as they are doing so reasonably and are also athletic. Aesthetic UFC fighter physique mogs any gym goers physique.

I have never ever seen a woman ascend from going to the gym and lifting weights. They all develop that same subhuman build with thick quads and hamstrings with goofy glutes. I actually want to throw up when I see it. I make visible signs of disgust when I am faced with it in person, thought I try to hide it.

I notice this happening when they turn 19+ and it’s terrible. They post about it like it’s a good thing too, is it? I’ve seen it descend girls from cute to absolute gross. Are they doing it because they know their cute appeal won’t last as they age?

are u braindead? u have never seen a girl ascend from the gym? i have seen tons of women hit the gym and go from flat ass to perfect ass. def ascends if they focus on the right things

i

Girls who work butt and legs are fine wdym??? U like dick

They spam squats and hip thrusts and become infertile and their curves dissapear, just pure hard inflamed ass

nigga who cares, you get bitches any way as a women

Anyone going to the gym too intensely & heavily is descending themselves in the not so distant future likely, man or woman.

Men just do better longer because it's expected of them to be jacked, but they will pay the price for over-gymmaxxing sooner or later.

But girls getting jacked is not necessarily much worse, as being jacked is really just a stressfully-reached condition for both sexes.

Men just get more dopamine and can push through the pain better because they ascend more/hope for more, while many girls don't need to.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Anyone going to the gym too intensely & heavily is descending themselves in the not so distant future likely, man or woman.

Men just do better longer because it's expected of them to be jacked, but they will pay the price for over-gymmaxxing sooner or later.

But girls getting jacked is not necessarily much worse, as being jacked is really just a stressfully-reached condition for both sexes.

Men just get more dopamine and can push through the pain better because they ascend more/hope for more, while many girls don't need to.
how to not age faster while going to the gym though ???

They can descend when they get too fat (fat on top of muscle makes you bulky, it's not that women can get bulky naturally when lean) use fake tan and wear huge eyelashes imo

how to not age faster while going to the gym though ???
Don't roid, use sunscreen, use prescription retinoid
Blast your face into oblivion with ablative laser if you already have signs of aging

most females i see at the gym is doing leg and glutes related exercises so no

if they start taking roids and chest/upper body then they ruin they body

they just need cardio t remain slim

light dumbbell exercises to keep arms toned

lots of glute and legs exercises to get the ass cheek big

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I have never ever seen a woman ascend from going to the gym and lifting weights.
Correction: You've never gone to a big gym to start wtih. Most girls with "sexy" physiques are into fitness. Skinnyfat or fat is the default physique of women who don't work out. Women don't actually get "buff" unless they either have elite genetics for muscle building or train hard for years and years.

They all descend because they age faster, lose their period, get masculine physique.
This is the kind of thing where men here repeat things without understanding the context.

If women get super lean and go on steroids, yes. If they keep a healthy body fat and work out, they will be much healthier for it.