Are grades the only thing that matters for applying to Universities?

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
My teacher keeps saying that work experience and shit like that matters more. But surely u can just larp that right? So then whats left is just good grades. Can anyone explain what is needed to apply. Everyone else’s advice on the internet and irl is extremely bluepilled

No universities for your face

• +1
Reactions: Xyjarz
No universities for your face
IncelBully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Krakowski
My teacher keeps saying that work experience and shit like that matters more. But surely u can just larp that right? So then whats left is just good grades. Can anyone explain what is needed to apply. Everyone else’s advice on the internet and irl is extremely bluepilled
Are you from India?

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, norwegianfreak, rand anon and 3 others
No, but ik my competition for applying is half of india
i bet the reason why you don’t want to say where you are from is because you are from Belgium because no one knows shit about Belgium.

Am I right?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
i bet the reason why you don’t want to say where you are from is because you are from Belgium because no one knows shit about Belgium.

Am I right?
No, what does that even mean

Yes grades are the most important thing

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak and Reformed
What is it there?
Really depends on the University and course you try to get in to. F.e. a university here gives away 63 spots for medicine, to students having an A average minimum, meaning they'll compete with eachother for those 63 spots. However there are close to 200 medicine spots at the same University that will be given based on 20% your high school grade, 60% a medicine test called TMS and 20% in a "FSJ" (= voluntary social year), in which you f.e. take care of elderly or disabled people.

Really depends on the University and course you try to get in to. F.e. a university here gives away 63 spots for medicine, to students having an A average minimum, meaning they'll compete with eachother for those 63 spots. However there are close to 200 medicine spots at the same University that will be given based on 20% your high school grade, 60% a medicine test called TMS and 20% in a "FSJ" (= voluntary social year), in which you f.e. take care of elderly or disabled people.
20% wtf nigga.
So the TMS acts like an entry exam? Makes sense actually

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
in romania to enter the best unis and specialization you need good grades. you can still enter a great uni with shitty specialization only off exams though

• +1
For colleges in the US:

State schools evaluate applicants based on Grades and test scores for the most part.

However, the cutoff isn’t very high, and you can get away with worse academic stats if you are an athlete.

For elite universities, appearing unique and talented matters a lot more than grades and test scores. Most of the people applying have near perfect stats, so you need to stand out.
It’s honestly a good policy. Ivy Leagues would be filled with Chinese drones otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Reformed
in romania to enter the best unis and specialization you need good grades. you can still enter a great uni with shitty specialization only off exams though
I do wanna rely on only my grades. I will studycel hard. I just have zero work experience and social skills lol. Does that matter?

For colleges in the US:

State schools evaluate applicants based on Grades and test scores for the most part.

However, the cutoff isn’t very high, and you can get away with worse academic stats if you are an athlete.

For elite universities, appearing unique and talented matters a lot more than grades and test scores. Most of the people applying have near perfect stats, so you need to stand out.
It’s honestly a good policy. Ivy Leagues would be filled with Chinese drones otherwise.
Guess I’m filtered out jfl. Over

• So Sad
Reactions: Bushman
I do wanna rely on only my grades. I will studycel hard. I just have zero work experience and social skills lol. Does that matter?
idk how it is for you but here you dont need experience you enter off theoretical knowledge (grades or exams or both), but you gotta have top-tier grades cuz there are tons of romanian zoomers studycelling hard

social skills only matter for interviews n shit.
Just try to seem like a down to Earth person in the application essays.

You don’t need paid work experience for good schools, but you need some sort of experience outside the classroom. I never had a paying job in high school, but I volunteered in a materials science laboratory.

• +1
social skills only matter for interviews n shit.
Just try to seem like a down to Earth person in the application essays.

You don’t need paid work experience for good schools, but you need some sort of experience outside the classroom. I never had a paying job in high school, but I volunteered in a materials science laboratory.
Can I larp that shit tho? Surely they don’t bother checking everything right?

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
Can I larp that shit tho? Surely they don’t bother checking everything right?
You could probably LARP for a large state school.
They run backgrounds on niggas for ivy level schools.

• +1
For colleges in the US:

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and Bushman
in uk it does for basically all unis except oxford/cambridge