Are latinos basically white with ethnic coloring?

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
U see Indians and MENA people, similar to white people but theydo have different features like more uee, dorsal humps, how do latinos differ from whites other than coloring?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and HitAndRun
U see Indians and MENA people, similar to white people but theydo have different features like more uee, dorsal humps, how do latinos differ from whites other than coloring?
Latinos generally have rounder features such as noses and cheekbones due to native admixture and also generally fuller lips with much better hairlines and hair genes than Whites
That`s it tbh

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, YoYqkim, EggKing and 1 other person
half half
depends if you are mestizo, castizo, harnizo, indomestizo, native.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and wishIwasSalludon
half half
depends if you are mestizo, castizo, harnizo, indomestizo, native.

whats this dude

• JFL
Reactions: aerty
fuller lips and broader, flatter noses, shorter

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
latinos are basically white niggers

Most Latinos have deepset eyes but weirder noses lips and jaw

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and ElTruecel
Latino/Latina descent isn't even a real race, I mean unless you're talking Aztec they have these features because they are mixed between, Spaniards, Europeans, and Africans.

Latino/Latina descent isn't even a real race, I mean unless you're talking Aztec they have these features because they are mixed between, Spaniards, Europeans, and Africans.
Theyre mulatto or some shiet