Are musuclar fridge mode power lifter bodies aesthetic?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
youre indiand

no

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Hell no

Be shaped like a dorito or be drooled over only by men and masculine af roasties

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, borntosuffer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
For gay men, yes and a thousand more times yes.

Women? You're getting arrested IMMEDIATELY for making eye contact with stacy while she's working out. The whole marine corps on your ass. Run to Mexico IMMEDIATELY.
Marines combat desert Small

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Jason Voorhees
Hell no

Be shaped like a dorito or be drooled over only by men and masculine af roasties
For gay men, yes and a thousand more times yes.

Women? You're getting arrested IMMEDIATELY for making eye contact with stacy while she's working out. The whole marine corps on your ass, run to Mexico IMMEDIATELY.
View attachment 2865820
It looks very masc tho. Hips that are too small genereally looks feminine but I agree with it being male gaze. Good for lifting weights and strength but bad for aesthetics. You'll still look fairly big with this physique but u won't have a v taper which sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
@ConfusedBolivian @Clavicular @5.5psl @forevergymcelling

It looks very masc tho. Hips that are too small genereally looks feminine but I agree with it being male gaze. Good for lifting weights and strength but bad for aesthetics. You'll still look fairly big with this physique but u won't have a v taper which sucks.
I have small hips and small waist i think my body is masculine
IMG 3376

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Autismcel
Good for defending yourself against males for sure.

All for the cost of -0.5 PSL points at least.

• +1
Fridge mode? Lol, never heard of that...
an-explanation-of-the-different-types-of-bears-you-can-find-v0-egzq93ae9oy91.jpg

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back