Are my ears flared out too much ? How can I fix it naturally?

D

Deleted member 32321

My beard doesn't connect!
IMG 20230728 201401

cope over nigger kys nigger fuck you cuck nigger
LowTrust

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ProCoper, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 28774 and 2 others
Change your PFP to a Swastika and im gonna give you an answer.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Debetro
I know a solution which worked for me and other users but firstly change your pfp

you have no rights without nazi pfp

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
I know a solution which worked for me and other users but firstly change your pfp

Bruv

• Love it
Reactions: Blond3cel

Fuck that was way to easy he actually did it.

@Op im a man of honor and to answer your question: It looks a lil weird on pics idk if its a big failo IRL

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Does the glasses change anything? Post better photos. One at eye level without this angle frauding and a 3/4ths for good measure.

From the photo you posted they look kind of off but it looks like you make up for it enough. Your ears are already grown, there is not much to do about it without surgery.

How do you make up for it? It seems you have a decent-good jaw that you trim your facial hair to accentuate. Overall your face looks fine apart from being brown. A lot of women like that.

How do your ears look off? They sort of just point out at the top. Looks like the they just grew out like that rather than the whole ear being rotated out. Again, I just don't know if its your glasses somehow doing it. I also do not know it having glasses can cause this type of thing with ear growth. If so it may be possible to retrain them.

How do you make up for it? It seems you have a decent-good jaw that you trim your facial hair to accentuate. Overall your face looks fine apart from being brown. A lot of women like that.

How do your ears look off? They sort of just point out at the top. Looks like the they just grew out like that rather than the whole ear being rotated out. Again, I just don't know if its your glasses somehow doing it. I also do not know it having glasses can cause this type of thing with ear growth. If so it may be possible to retrain them.
Ya thanks for your advice btw I don't trim my beard I haven't touched it forever coz my religion probhits it
And i think maybe glasses are the culprit I will look into that

• +1
Reactions: chrisbauer
btw I don't trim my beard I haven't touched it forever coz my religion probhits it
Just good jaw and growth then. Htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32321
they look like fucking satellites holy shit

idk use double sided tape lol

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
  • +1
Reactions: europemogger
Long hair should offset it tbh

Yes.
You can't fix it naturally, you need a surgery (btw Sean opry did this)

Yes.
You can't fix it naturally, you need a surgery (btw Sean opry did this)
Is it a big failo for me ?
This shit cost too much

you cannot fix flared ears naturally, you would need an otoplasty

otoplasty is pretty cheap just do it, save up 3k and get it done

SIEG HEIL, KILL YOURSELF NIGCEL

YOU NEED OTOPLASTY. it's so obvious! 1000 usd in turkey or india