Are my eyes high appeal?

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV in the Middle East |
IMG 3486

Shit lighting my pfl and eyelashes are better and my eyes are like t40.

If no what can I do to improve them

Definitely imo

• Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx
no every arab you can see through his eyes how spoiled his mom made him

ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Post whole face you pussy cunt. I hate bitches here who keep posting just their eyes as if it's gonna do anything by itself. Whole face matters and how characteristics blend with each other.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, negawattlol, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
Yes, for an Arab. This might sound gay, but take a makeup brush and apply a bruise-like color to create the dead eye effect. This would enhance the overall appeal and consider using realistic green contacts.

• Hmm...
Your eyes have decent appeal. Only matters how they fit with the rest of your face tho so it really doesn't matter what these people rate them. Good or bad.

Yes, for an Arab. This might sound gay, but take a makeup brush and apply a bruise-like color to create the dead eye effect. This would enhance the overall appeal and consider using realistic green contacts.
Is there a tutorial on how to do that? Also is it detectable?

Perfect advice man would certainly have high appeal

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Should I get contacts? Im getting fat grafts and will use hydroquinone for the darkness
No, you should get filler for ur poor under eye support

• Hmm...
Post whole face you pussy cunt vagina!

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Facetune 31 03 2024 04 05 33

After contacts and fat grafts it looks good bhai

• Love it
Post whole face you pussy cunt. I hate bitches here who keep posting just their eyes as if it's gonna do anything by itself. Whole face matters and how characteristics blend with each other.
Hey man sorry to say this but I’m your biological father

Man I’m too high to give a shit❤

• Woah
Fucking death tier undereyes

Look's good imo, just clear those dark circles

• +1
Cuz aside from undereyes and the blank spot in ur brows
Fat grafts and hydroquinone for the pigmentation, that’s a scar from a fight last year I could transplant hair there but honestly I think it looks bad ass.

I dont think there are any flaws in ur eyes
My eye color is definitely a flaw in the middle east since they’re all white worshippers, not a big one but definitely unideal

Fat grafts and hydroquinone for the pigmentation, that’s a scar from a fight last year I could transplant hair there but honestly I think it looks bad ass.

My eye color is definitely a flaw in the middle east since they’re all white worshippers, not a big one but definitely unideal
Just use lenses, would still slay with t40 or 50

Just use lenses, would still slay with t40 or 50
I’ll try hazel honey and if it looks natural I’ll just role with it

• +1
Reactions: rainzm

eye color is an easy fix however dont go above hazel to not look fake. Hydroquinone is unsafe as hell esp in the undereyes. You can get fatgrafts too but I doubt its safety tbh. And yes get a hair transplant in the eyebrow it looks shit