Are positive tilt eyebrows bad?

Mister Fuwy

Mister Fuwy

Sphinx
Are they good or bad? how do I make my eyebrows closer set?

It's universally deemed as a good trait, but neutral straight eyebrows are good too. Honestly it depends if it harmonizes with the rest of your face. You can use topical minoxidil or eyebrow pencil to make your eyebrows grow and make it thicker.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, Deleted member 67558, BoredPrince and 1 other person
It's universally deemed as a good trait, but neutral straight eyebrows are good too. Honestly it depends if it harmonizes with the rest of your face. You can use topical minoxidil or eyebrow pencil to make your eyebrows grow and make it thicker.
you gonna ascend in 2026?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
you gonna ascend in 2026?
When I get rid of acne I will already ascend, that might be even a couple months if I'm lucky.

But by 2026 if I'm not happy with my looks I will probably rope. By then ( I'll be 18) my face will be completely developed, and if it's still not how I would like, and it's not fixable with a couple surgeries, or the surgeries will be botched, I will most definitely ropemaxx.

• So Sad
Reactions: ilovenicotine, Deleted member 66476, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
When I get rid of acne I will already ascend, that might be even a couple months if I'm lucky.

But by 2026 if I'm not happy with my looks I will probably rope. By then ( I'll be 18) my face will be completely developed, and if it's still not how I would like, and it's not fixable with a couple surgeries, or the surgeries will be botched, I will most definitely ropemaxx.
bro your face wont be fully developed when 18, wait until 20-22 to have a good gymmaxxed body and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
bro your face wont be fully developed when 18, wait until 20-22 to have a good gymmaxxed body and stuff.
IMG 5267

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
Slightly positive is good. I have neutral but i think id look better with a positive tilt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and Mister Fuwy
Good plan ngl

• +1
They're ideal for men because it provides aesthetic and feminine balance to the face. If your jaw and cheekbones are good then neutral eyebrows just look too perfect and robotic. If your jaw and cheekbones are average, positively tilted eyebrows still gives your face necessary female balance.

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Ok chill bro ur still so young dont rope

as others have said, you want a slightly positive- neutral eyebrow tilt, honestly they're interchangeably attractive depending on facial harmony. you just want to avoid negatively tilted eyebrows and too positively tilted bcz you'll look gay (unless ur somerhalder)
910NR1dDpLL AC UF10001000 QL80

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and soover4me
They are perfect. In some people depending on other features, it can create that devious look.
Rr

Are they good or bad? how do I make my eyebrows closer set?
1DFE4D66 2A39 4CDE BE7F C9B1189C8C5A
OP you're dropping wisdom nuggets like it's raining upvotes! Keep the quality content coming, and we'll keep the awards flowing like a Reddit gold rush!

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and Deleted member 67558
Neutral looks better imo

as others have said, you want a slightly positive- neutral eyebrow tilt, honestly they're interchangeably attractive depending on facial harmony. you just want to avoid negatively tilted eyebrows and too positively tilted bcz you'll look gay (unless ur somerhalder)View attachment 2862453
Example of negative tilt eyebrows?

View attachment 2862485OP you're dropping wisdom nuggets like it's raining upvotes! Keep the quality content coming, and we'll keep the awards flowing like a Reddit gold rush!
THATS IT OP has been caught spreading misinformation about Reddit on looksmax incel forums BAN HIM FROM REDDIT!
IMG 5307

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
Tell your friend from r/FBI to bring their detective hat and magnifying glass. We've got a cyber sleuthing mission on our hands!
3AE3D3C1 9530 43F3 9F25 B9C77C57C830

• JFL
Tell your friend from r/FBI to bring their detective hat and magnifying glass. We've got a cyber sleuthing mission on our hands!View attachment 2862521
IMG 5325

Hello this is the guy from r/fbi I have the location of the guy that said “women are nice” he didn’t compliment women enough for that I will send a couple of agents for a quick yet painful beat down!

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
View attachment 2862530
Hello this is the guy from r/fbi I have the location of the guy that said “women are nice” he didn’t compliment women enough for that I will send a couple of agents for a quick yet painful beat down!
Ah, the Reddit FBI to the rescue! Because clearly, saying 'women are nice' warrants a full-scale investigation. Thanks for keeping the internet safe from excessive politeness!

• JFL
Which side
left, negative means the outer corner of the eyebrow is lower than the inner corner, and positive would be where the outer corner is higher than the inner corner, same to canthal tilts.

• +1

Bro trust me when I say this, my face has changed so much and become so much more masculine.. my Jaw has increased in width to now be 1:1 with bizygomatic width. My gonions have gone outwards. My entire face has become way more defined too, in the last year. I am 22 now.

Never rope boyo, especially over girls man. Really? Over women? Theres BILLIONS of girls out there. To put that into persepctive a million seconds is 12 days ago.. a BILLION seconds was 1992. Imagine every second from 1992, awake/asleep, eating, shitting, talking whatever. You just need 1 of those seconds to be your ENTIRE LIFETIME. And there are 4 BILLION girls out there (prolly 3, cuz you are not a nonce jfl.. maybe 2 actually cuz no curries/gooks/sheboons).

Trust me, God gave you this one life compared to the 20 QUINTILLION (20 billion billion) of entities alive on this Earth - a TRILLION seconds was from 30 000 BC!
20 QUINTILLION was 600 Billion years ago. 1 Quintillion is the chance of picking that EXACT SAME second from 1992 to now, TWICE.
It's so fucking crazy how large these numbers are when you try putting it into perspective.

Don't disrepesct God, instead be grateful. I would've prolly deleted too tbh, if religion didn't save me. Always follow a God, and if you don't it doesn't matter which religion you go to man, just follow one. They all point to the same God, despite every religion having a different name for him.
Your life will have meaning.

Don't listen to the low IQ athiests in this current era of human life.
For some reason, they all start praying on their deathbed. I wonder why?
They all start praying when they think their family members about to die. I wonder why?
They take this life for granted, and are selfish until it benefits them. Don't be like them brother.

This message touched me man. If you ever want to talk to someone, talk with me bro, my DMs are open for you or anyone going through anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Bro trust me when I say this, my face has changed so much and become so much more masculine.. my Jaw has increased in width to now be 1:1 with bizygomatic width. My gonions have gone outwards. My entire face has become way more defined too, in the last year. I am 22 now.

Never rope boyo, especially over girls man. Really? Over women? Theres BILLIONS of girls out there. To put that into persepctive a million seconds is 12 days ago.. a BILLION seconds was 1992. Imagine every second from 1992, awake/asleep, eating, shitting, talking whatever. You just need 1 of those seconds to be your ENTIRE LIFETIME. And there are 4 BILLION girls out there (prolly 3, cuz you are not a nonce jfl.. maybe 2 actually cuz no curries/gooks/sheboons).

Trust me, God gave you this one life compared to the 20 QUINTILLION (20 billion billion) of entities alive on this Earth - a TRILLION seconds was from 30 000 BC!
20 QUINTILLION was 600 Billion years ago. 1 Quintillion is the chance of picking that EXACT SAME second from 1992 to now, TWICE.
It's so fucking crazy how large these numbers are when you try putting it into perspective.

Don't disrepesct God, instead be grateful. I would've prolly deleted too tbh, if religion didn't save me. Always follow a God, and if you don't it doesn't matter which religion you go to man, just follow one. They all point to the same God, despite every religion having a different name for him.

They all start praying when they think their family members about to die. I wonder why?
They take this life for granted, and are selfish until it benefits them. Don't be like them brother.

This message touched me man. If you ever want to talk to someone, talk with me bro, my DMs are open for you or anyone going through anything.
not even a word

They all start praying when they think they are about to die. I wonder why?

Bro you on some sentimental shit . I hope my face will change a bit, a better lower third for example would be welcome.

I will probably have a LTR sooner or later it's not the problem i'm worried about. It's just I was always GL, confident, and now i'm not in the best part in my life overall, mostly because of acne.

Acne and accutane are fucking with me and my perception of reality, probably that's why I'm more pessimistic than usual. Discovering blackpill is not really a good thing in this current state of my mental health but it's better this way knowing the truth.

With that being said I appreciate your concern and I will reconsider my decision about my future life, thanks in everyone's name for looking out like that bhai.

• +1
Reactions: greycel