are razors like this actually better to shave with compared to normal razors?

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
heard that razors like this help with acne and prevent in grown hairs

It's called a safety razor son.
And yes it mogs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, deepfuckingvalue, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
i saw that tiktok too.

actually tiktok g ave me better looksmaxxing advice than this shite site every did

but i never looksamxed after 2 years of knowing about it, what's the reason?

I shave twice a week. These ones are better for a cleaner, closer shave, but it is also easier to cut yourself to fuck. I'm not sure which gives more of a rash. If I'm in a rush I'll use one of those cheap shitty disposable BICs. They're pretty good for what they are.

Laser hair removal is better than razors.

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan and NoseProphecy
I shave twice a week. These ones are better for a cleaner, closer shave, but it is also easier to cut yourself to fuck. I'm not sure which gives more of a rash. If I'm in a rush I'll use one of those cheap shitty disposable BICs. They're pretty good for what they are.
idk i don’t have a lot of facial hair, i’m only 15, i only get tiny hairs and only on my chin/pedostache, i’ve been using a gilette labs

idk i don’t have a lot of facial hair, i’m only 15, i only get tiny hairs and only on my chin/pedostache, i’ve been using a gilette labs
You'll be fine with shitty disposables. Don't waste your money on overpriced products. If you want to try a safety razor they're pretty cheap. A pack of sharp razor blades is also very cheap, so long term safety razor + razors are cheaper. They're very sharp, so don't cut yourself when handling that stuff. I've got fuck loads of cuts on my fingers because my dad never showed me how to shave JFL.

• So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Its Cope, Just buy a decent one for 10 Bucks and refills when Its not Sharp anymore

You'll be fine with shitty disposables. Don't waste your money on overpriced products. If you want to try a safety razor they're pretty cheap. A pack of sharp razor blades is also very cheap, so long term safety razor + razors are cheaper. They're very sharp, so don't cut yourself when handling that stuff. I've got fuck loads of cuts on my fingers because my dad never showed me how to shave JFL.
yeah i’m just scared that it’ll cut me, my dad hasn’t taught me either cus i’m too embarrassed to ask. plus i think he shaves with a big electric razor

yeah i’m just scared that it’ll cut me, my dad hasn’t taught me either cus i’m too embarrassed to ask. plus i think he shaves with a big electric razor
You can hold a razor between your fingers, just never fully apply pressure. Imagine you were holding a butterfly. Any pressure and you'll crush it. In this case bleed. If you're scared buy disposables. They're actually easy to use and cheap. I prefer single blade. Double or triple give me a rash. Anything that is disposable and costs a lot is trash and overpriced marketing gimmick.

Get a warm , damp towel over your face. It'll soften up the facial hair.

I think gel is the best, but you can use pretty much anything from soap to shampoo to shave. Get a shaving brush to apply that stuff well.

Figure out going which direction irritates you less. For my cheeks and face it is going down. For neck upwards.

Rinse the razor well and do it in hot water. For some reason I have a cleaner and better shave when the blade is slightly hot.

Try to keep long, even sweeps.

Cheeks and neck are easy to shave. Around your lips, nose and chin work in smaller motions. For precision use the edge of the razor. This is where you will probably cut yourself the most.

You'll cut yourself the first couple of times until you get the hang of it. At this point I only cut myself if I am being careless and lazy, it's all muscle memory because you know your face the best.

Afterwards wash well with cold water. Put moisturiser if you feel like you're drying up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vzidel
You can hold a razor between your fingers, just never fully apply pressure. Imagine you were holding a butterfly. Any pressure and you'll crush it. In this case bleed. If you're scared buy disposables. They're actually easy to use and cheap. I prefer single blade. Double or triple give me a rash. Anything that is disposable and costs a lot is trash and overpriced marketing gimmick.

Get a warm , damp towel over your face. It'll soften up the facial hair.

I think gel is the best, but you can use pretty much anything from soap to shampoo to shave. Get a shaving brush to apply that stuff well.

Figure out going which direction irritates you less. For my cheeks and face it is going down. For neck upwards.

Rinse the razor well and do it in hot water. For some reason I have a cleaner and better shave when the blade is slightly hot.

Try to keep long, even sweeps.

Cheeks and neck are easy to shave. Around your lips, nose and chin work in smaller motions. For precision use the edge of the razor. This is where you will probably cut yourself the most.

You'll cut yourself the first couple of times until you get the hang of it. At this point I only cut myself if I am being careless and lazy, it's all muscle memory because you know your face the best.

Afterwards wash well with cold water. Put moisturiser if you feel like you're drying up.
thanks, i’ll get a single blade for my face. do u think electric or what type of razor is good for ur body

i use a merkur 33c razor with featherweight blades every 2 days, 3 passes on my face so i remove the 5 o clock shadow,
i used to get alot of ingrown hairs while shaving but i started using skin tight ingrown hair & razor bump creme and it changed my life

thanks, i’ll get a single blade for my face. do u think electric or what type of razor is good for ur body
I've only used cheap disposables for my body. It gives me rash and cuts me up but it's only an issue for two or three days and doesn't regrow till like a month or two later. I'll try waxing soon because I also want to get rid of back hair (giga subhuman trait for having an aesthetic body), that will probably last longer and feel less rough. At your age I don't think you need to shave your body hair except for armpits and your nuts unless you've got some Turkish carpet hair genes or something.

• +1
i use a merkur 33c razor with featherweight blades every 2 days, 3 passes on my face so i remove the 5 o clock shadow,
i used to get alot of ingrown hairs while shaving but i started using skin tight ingrown hair & razor bump creme and it changed my life
what’s the cream name?

what’s the cream name?
skin tight ingrown hair & razor bump creme, you can get it on amazon for like 20 bucks
use it immediately after you shave, then wash, it will sting alot but its worth it

• +1
but i never looksamxed after 2 years of knowing about it, what's the reason?
2 years?? Its too late, Then don"t looksmax

In 2024 its chad or death, and you YOU already choosed one of this options (the 2nd)