Are roids really as dangerous as they are portrayed?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I honestly have been wanting to go on roids for such a long time,
But during research I always get concerned due to extremely long list of side effects.
I dont want to work out natty because no matter how hard I will train I'll probably always feel small.
My goal has always been 17 inch arms but that is probably impossible to achieve naturally before I am 20.
I literally live for nothing except the gym (yes I cope)
So are roids really as dangerous as they are portrayed? Whats your experience with them?
What can you recommend for me and is there a safer way?

They should be legal and prescribed by doctors ffs everyone I know who took them in the past is dead

They should be legal and prescribed by doctors ffs everyone I know who took them in the past is dead

JFL there is no way out.
Maybe I'll do it anyways though

define dangerous.

you're significantly more likely to visit a hospital from aspirin, which is widely regarded by professionals as a safe drug, than you are to visit them from complications arising from steroid use. The two biggest risk factors with steroid use are embolisms and infection, both factors which are risks due to the nature of administration (intramuscular injection) rather than the consequences of the drugs themselves.

Are they deleterious to health in the long run? Absolutely yes, particularly in the dosages used by recreational users. Most pro bbers have horrid cardiovascular health due to years of abuse, as well as routinely weighing as much as a grossly obese man. The biggest problems are the effects on cholesterol (LDL up, HDL down), and the effects on the R/AS (also known as RAAS, without getting bogged down, this is the system in your body that controls blood pressure and fluid balances).

To top things off, to use and popularity of HGH and related drugs these days dramatically increases the incidence of insulin resistance, particularly with the chronic overfeeding bodybuilders engage in for years of their lives.

Steroid users like to bullshit themselves and everyone else of course. Its the same thing you hear with morons telling you about their uncles cousins grandfather who smoked a packet of pall malls and drank a fifth of whiskey every single day and lived to 203 and never was sick.

t. former steroid user. Never deluded myself about it, but my experience is people hear what they want to hear on every subject.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Deleted member 1680, asiannickghur and 8 others
They pose more risks to teens and early 20s people

Biggest one is high T will prematurely close your growth plates

The other is that your homeostasis is being disrupted during brain & body development which can have permanent consequences

Also make sure what you are taking isn't hard on the liver or kidneys.. be mindful of your organs at all times.

define dangerous.

you're significantly more likely to visit a hospital from aspirin, which is widely regarded by professionals as a safe drug, than you are to visit them from complications arising from steroid use. The two biggest risk factors with steroid use are embolisms and infection, both factors which are risks due to the nature of administration (intramuscular injection) rather than the consequences of the drugs themselves.

Are they deleterious to health in the long run? Absolutely yes, particularly in the dosages used by recreational users. Most pro bbers have horrid cardiovascular health due to years of abuse, as well as routinely weighing as much as a grossly obese man. The biggest problems are the effects on cholesterol (LDL up, HDL down), and the effects on the R/AS (also known as RAAS, without getting bogged down, this is the system in your body that controls blood pressure and fluid balances).

To top things off, to use and popularity of HGH and related drugs these days dramatically increases the incidence of insulin resistance, particularly with the chronic overfeeding bodybuilders engage in for years of their lives.

Steroid users like to bullshit themselves and everyone else of course. Its the same thing you hear with morons telling you about their uncles cousins grandfather who smoked a packet of pall malls and drank a fifth of whiskey every single day and lived to 203 and never was sick.

t. former steroid user. Never deluded myself about it, but my experience is people hear what they want to hear on every subject.

Good answer.
They pose more risks to teens and early 20s people

Biggest one is high T will prematurely close your growth plates

The other is that your homeostasis is being disrupted during brain & body development which can have permanent consequences

Also make sure what you are taking isn't hard on the liver or kidneys.. be mindful of your organs at all times.

How the fuck can you even get a respectable physique at 18 without roids.

Good answer.
He mentioned "People hear what they want to hear"

Then you write "Good answer". Theres no good or bad answer. He wrote his own experience.

Research everything about it, weigh down pros vs. cons and make your own decision. Dont go in there with a bias what you have now tbh

He mentioned "People hear what they want to hear"

Then you write "Good answer". Theres no good or bad answer. He wrote his own experience.

Research everything about it, weigh down pros vs. cons and make your own decision. Dont go in there with a bias what you have now tbh

I dont feel like its worth it tbh,
Most people dont keep their gains anyways.
But im a retarded fuck and since everything else is over my only goal is to cope by going huge.
Atleast I have something to do on my free time.

It depends if you already have heart problems they might accelerate it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, androidcel, Deleted member 1089 and 1 other person
Don't do it you're balding

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 1089
Don't do it you're balding

fobos

It would be safer if they were legal

Why would it be safer if it was legal? I can still kill myself with them if I'm allowed to have them.

I honestly have been wanting to go on roids for such a long time,
But during research I always get concerned due to extremely long list of side effects.
I dont want to work out natty because no matter how hard I will train I'll probably always feel small.
My goal has always been 17 inch arms but that is probably impossible to achieve naturally before I am 20.
I literally live for nothing except the gym (yes I cope)
So are roids really as dangerous as they are portrayed? Whats your experience with them?
What can you recommend for me and is there a safer way?
bro if you can deal with your dick and balls shrinking and low sperm count (i heard it goes back to normal tho)

They are dangerous you retard

i've never really bothered with steroids. From what I've seen they can be ok in moderation. But they can get fucked if you abuse them.

As dangerous as they're portrayed? Not even close.

Safe? Also no.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
If you use steroids you may aswell admit that your genetics are shit because it won’t let you build naturally
There we go, incels trying to cheat nature again, then blame women when they use make-up and all that faking products shit.

If you use steroids you may aswell admit that your genetics are shit because it won’t let you build naturally
There we go, incels trying to cheat nature again, then blame women when they use make-up and all that faking products shit.
Low iq

I don't get it. They're deadly, but they should be legal?
Pharmagrade. Top quality roids which doctors can prescribe to athletes/bodybuilders and monitor your blood. If they can do that for trannies they can do that for men

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
?????? the same applies to surgeries retard. its called looksmax for a reason

?????? the same applies to surgeries retard. its called looksmax for a reason

He's saying it's hypocritical for us to go in for body alterations and frauding, but when women fraud through fakeup it's bad.

He's saying it's hypocritical for us to go in for body alterations and frauding, but when women fraud through fakeup it's bad.
i literally know that, but the same applies to surgeries.

So then why are surgeries and the like okay for us, but not women?
i never said it wasnt ok for a woman to get a surgery, but on top of my head women dont NEED them. We do. Also fakeup is blatant fraud no matter what way, at least muscles can increase REAL smv.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
No , they are not. Unless you are a fucking retarded and don't use them properly

I can build naturellt but you really wont be considered ”big” unless you are on steroids or have been working out natty for atleast 5 years